Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Avoid creating cheat Request Topic​

Request cheats are made in :​

cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request-general​


This group provides cheat code authors to post works, share experience, learn and exchange

This group also provides cracking game players to get the latest and most complete cheats, and assist in testing

Since GBATemp is the most famous place in the industry, we hope to improve the content quality of this group

The main contents of this group include:
1. Publish personal originals.
2. Improve the quality of secondary creation (including version updates, repairs, and enhancements)
3. Request to create game cheats
4. Tutorial sharing on developing game cheat codes

For technical exchanges, sharing the code of others must attach the URL of the webpage published by the original author (do not copy the complete code)

Although the content of this group is very precious, it is provided for free, and it is not allowed to reprint it to commercial places or paid membership websites for profit.
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

The DioField Chronicle (010032B015D66000)

  • Thread starter Thread starter khuong
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 9,582
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Likes Likes 42
@khuong

Please kindly update the cheat to 1.2.0
TID: 010032B015D66000
BID: 742C48981DBC4F2C

I have also sent issues in Github and it was pressed as solved by your team member with no updates at all. Thank you.
 
@khuong

Please kindly update the cheat to 1.2.0
TID: 010032B015D66000
BID: 742C48981DBC4F2C

I have also sent issues in Github and it was pressed as solved by your team member with no updates at all. Thank you.

What game/issue?

I don't have this game but I'll see if I can grab it.
 
What game/issue?

I don't have this game but I'll see if I can grab it.
Actually no issue but the cheats provided in your thread, unable to work in 1.2.0. I hope you can update it, as there are new characters added in newest updates.
 
Actually no issue but the cheats provided in your thread, unable to work in 1.2.0. I hope you can update it, as there are new characters added in newest updates.

members only

If you can test, looks like a bunch of things changed, updated what I knew 100% changed. if something doesn't work please let me know.

I realized I did the "update" ages ago.. but never pushed it because there were errors.. which are corrected now.
 
capsule_616x353.jpg


The DioField Chronicle
TID: 010032B015D66000



[ Changelog / Notes ][ 1.1.0(v65536) Codes ]



  1. 2022-10-04

    • ported over all of Kaito's Codes
    • members only

    2022-09-22

    • added some new codes
      • No Skill Cooldown
      • Inf. EP (by Kaito B)
      • AP/XP Multipliers (by Kaito B)
    • added or changed the following
      • Inf. Money
        Inf. SP
        Inf. AP (All Characters)
        Max Mercenary Rank
        Give 50x All Weapons (btn - & DpadL)
        Give 50x All Accessories (btn - & DpadU)
        Give 50x All Items (btn - & DpadR)
        Unlock *ALL Characters (btn - & DpadD)
    • Press the Hotkeys for the Give/Unlock ONLY once.. -- IT WILL TAKE A MINUTE OR SO... there's over 500+ things it has to unlock/loop through.
    • Save to another slot before using unlock/give item codes. :)

    2022-09-21
    • reformatted code, and added sanity check, doesn't unlock char that is unattainable/broken
    • changed global pointer so it'll be easier to code the rest of the codes
    • slowly porting over codes from the demo
    • i'm not sure... what it effects to unlock all characters or items or weapons has on game play/progression.. so :) be careful -- MAKE BACKUPS OF SAVES
    • initial codes

    Please report issues on github, it'll be easier for me to track.

    members only


  2. Members only
    Codes and spoilers in this group are for members. Join the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group to reveal them. It's free.
Dude can you update the x50 codes i know its been so long but it would be great :)
 
v1.2.0
[♯20. Movement Speed (3x)]
080E0000 03857FA0 D65F03C0 F9409408
040E0000 03857F9C F9401812
040E0000 006D5EA4 94C6083E
080E0000 03857F94 1739F7CF 1E211000
080E0000 03857F8C 34000048 1E211C00
040E0000 03857F88 79434A48
040E0000 006D5ED0 94C6082E

this code will crash the game,because there is a little mistake,
040E0000 006D5ED0 94C6082E
should be
040B0000 006D5ED0 14C6082E
 
  • Like
Reactions: WiduraGoez

Group statistics

Group owner:
matias3ds
Members:
86543
Threads:
7874
Messages:
42579
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted