1. johnr283

johnr283 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    That's the site, thanks. I ended up just moving the art I had from Wii Backup Manager's folder to my SD card so USB Loader GX load them.

I have one more question. Is there a way to rename game titles manually? Such as Fatal Frame IV which is titled Zero. I tried in Wii Backup Manager but it still name it Zero.

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

United States
    I don't know. with wii u titles, you can rename them in the meta.xml. I've never explored a wii game's files though. there may be a way, but I'm not sure. the 360 suffers from the same problem. I think duke nukem is named bullseye. it's kinda frustrating when things get out of order due to that.

3. johnr283

johnr283 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I found a program called Wiimms WBFS Tool, but it's command line and to confusing for me.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  4. johnr283

johnr283 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I tried WII ISO Renamer. The original is renamed when open in Wii Backup Manager but not when opened in USB Loader GX.

5. qris1

qris1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Sweden
    I'm planning my Wii U softmod but can't really understand the difference between vwii and Nintendont - what I want is to be able to play Wii U, wii and Gamecube backups all on one SD card - but I've read that you can't run vwii and Nintendont on the same card? Or do I just need one of them to be able to achieve this?

6. keanu_yves

keanu_yves Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I have a problem. The vWii internet does not work with the lan adapter, only wireless.
    The adapter works normally with the Wii U and even the Switch and also with my original Wii.
    The error code is: 52120.

Detail: In the Homebrew Channel notifies that it is connected, including the IP address.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  7. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Maniac

France
    Hello,

in your internet box ,try to change the channel on your Wii U, and put either "1" or "6" or "11".

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    alexander1970 likes this.
  8. cagerhager

cagerhager Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    To rename a file in USB Loader GX, you can change the name:
    1. Load USB Loader
    2. In GUI Loader under settings, change the view to start up disc
    3. return to main menu of usb loader and select the game you want
    4. once the spinning disc shows up, click on the name of the game and it should pop up with a keyboard where you can change the name of the title.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Definitive, Hacking, Guide