Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll fix it again lol I was adding something anyway

Added links to the ever-more relevant "Modding hub" threads under "Forum Info"
Bold and spoiler tags went haywire. Removing/redoing them is going to be a headache.

Thanks for adding stuff. Let me know when you're done and I'll prob start stripping away the B and spoilers.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bold and spoiler tags went haywire. Removing/redoing them is going to be a headache.

Thanks for adding stuff. Let me know when you're done and I'll prob start stripping away the B and spoilers.
Dammit there's more
th

Just kidding, if you want to you can strip it down and I can help you build it back up later

Reactions: fiveighteen

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dammit there's more
th

Just kidding, if you want to you can strip it down and I can help you build it back up later
Haha. I'm just going to copy/paste the whole OP (in BB format) into Notepad++ and replace the bold tags with blanks, aka remove it alllllllllllll. Bold shouldn't be too bad to redo. Spoilers I'll just go line by line through the OP and fix. And I guess I should start keeping a backup in a text file of the BB code from here on out lolol

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know justo a few days ago i tried the exploite, now i have to follow up and found this thread
Yeah, everything in the first post is up to date to my knowledge, albeit a little messy (it's being worked on). Short version: USB requires permissions that we just can't get right now (other than a theory that someone else is chasing relating to Skylanders), but you can use an SD card to load whatever you want using either Loadiine or the Homebrew Launcher

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,
Reactions: UnderFLoW

UnderFLoW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, The hard part was really getting the right information and updated information,good to know this thread will be updated.

This is all very confusing still....I am using the loadiine.ovr.com method, will there ever be a way not to use the browser or private server to load the hack?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, The hard part was really getting the right information and updated information,good to know this thread will be updated.

This is all very confusing still....I am using the loadiine.ovr.com method, will there ever be a way not to use the browser or private server to load the hack?
Eventually, yes, but that will also require an IOSU exploit. Just bookmark wiiubru.com for now

The Koopa Kingdom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I set up the TubeHax DNS a while ago, and it's been great at blocking updates, and I've been able to connect to the internet fine until a few minutes ago, now it connects to the router but not the internet in the Wii U settings. Is this happening to anyone else?

ItwasamiiDio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I set up the TubeHax DNS a while ago, and it's been great at blocking updates, and I've been able to connect to the internet fine until a few minutes ago, now it connects to the router but not the internet in the Wii U settings. Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm having the same issue. When I try to play any game I get the error code 102-2106 and when I go to the browser I get 112-1006. I saw on an older post that you get these type of errors when the DNS is down. Did something happen to TubeHax?

UnderFLoW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I cant connect to the internet either now. tubehax must be offline or something..internet test fails if i put automatic DNS every thing works.

Last edited by UnderFLoW,
Reactions: ItwasamiiDio

Tortitamal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is it normal that while using Tubehax the Wii U still tries to connect to Nintendo network? it even asks to update

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Secondary DNS: 0.0.0.0
Note: This should make your Wii U fail to connect to the internet if TubeHax fails, though it's not confirmed.

@fiveighteen You can edit that, TubeHax is currently offline and the WIIU fails to connect to internet.

Any reason why Tubehax is offline? That would explain why I couldn't connect to the internet today. My Wii U could connect to my router/modem combo, but not connect. I had to set up a self-host with Mongoose. Should I reset those DNS options to default?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any reason why Tubehax is offline? That would explain why I couldn't connect to the internet today. My Wii U could connect to my router/modem combo, but not connect. I had to set up a self-host with Mongoose. Should I reset those DNS options to default?
Unless you're blocking with your router, no

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant connect to the internet either now. tubehax must be offline or something..internet test fails if i put automatic DNS every thing works.
That'll get you online right now, but if Nintendo decides to drop an update you can get in the queue to start crying about having no Kernel Exploit again. :P

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That'll get you online right now, but if Nintendo decides to drop an update you can get in the queue to start crying about having no Kernel Exploit again. :P

I have all their servers blacklisted in my router. Anyways, I can't seem to connect to the internet and self-hosting is proving to be a PITA :P ><

Unless you're blocking with your router, no

Which I am, but for some reason my stupid internet won't connect on my Wii U, worked fine earlier. Ugh.

Edit: Hmm, got it to work (self host), never mind lol. But those DNS going down might explain why I can't connect.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU