OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi I cant seem to get this to load from USB loader GX, Ive tried all available options it is ntsc on 4.0u
turned off vidpatch and patch country string as no forcing needed, 002 on and off, I can get it to run from DVD thru neogamma, but usb loader GX newest rev shows black screen. Any Ideas?

Tony_11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive found that GX suks really bad, try using the usb loader Brisma version based on waninkokos 1.5

or waninkokos 1.5, but gx always gives me black screen.
ive tried every usb loader i could find, and i have a channel of that one, and it works perfectly, except that no matter which i do, i cant use my GC control when loading through a usb loader
frown.gif
but thats just mine, not urs

madeirabhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
im on a PAL wii 3.2 running the latest usb loader gx and cios 13. i have the default settings of usb loader gx cept i turned on 002 fix.

ive found that most games including conduit ntsc run fine without changing anything. similarly indiana jones and tiger woods too run without tweeking.

tornadog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a memory dump first time, second time with 002 fix off I got the 002 error. third time I ran, it worked, stayed at black screen for a few seconds and then worked.

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tony_11 said:
Ive found that GX suks really bad, ...
Careful, someone is liable to take that comment personally.
laugh.gif

EDIT: To be fair, I'm playing it on my 3.3v2U Wii with no problems through GX, and I didn't have to do anything in the settings either. I quit following the constant changes hoping they'll eventually get out another 'release', as opposed to all the 'non-release' revisions, so I think it's rev409 I'm using, if not something older.

TRushInfo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm i tried 002 fix on and nothing else and still black screen, wii mote does NOT lose sync but just black. I can play it fine thru neogamma dvd, just curios if anyone knows why

using gx 564 i think whatever newest available DOL not Channel (cuz most ppl think they can update their chan)
what cios are you using im on 13a

theotherfreakygu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I installed this this morning on cIOS Rev10, and it worked great (Original USB Loader 1.1), but then I upgraded my IOS249 to CIOS38rev12 (trying to make Rock Band 2 work, to no avail) and now it will no longer run, returns ret = 0. Does anyone know how to fix this, or if I can downgrade my cIOS back to rev10? I no longer have the DVD, because my friend came over and I loaded it on while he was here.

Update: Installed cIOS36rev9 and rev10 and it still doesn't work. Anyone get this working on USB?

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yes, you can downgrade your cIOS to rev 10.

My advice is delete IOS 249 and 250 before running the cIOS Rev10 installer though, I've heard problems when reverting back from 12 & 13.

haven't seen them myself however.

theotherfreakygu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I installed rev9 and all my other games work, except for The Conduit, yet again. Also, it gives DVD Error 721 on NeoGamma R4 from USB.

TRushInfo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Riicky said:
no problems with the conduit here, running from disc channel with cioscorp v2
Yeah of course you have no problems with it, and it works fine,If you read the post it says USB LOADER.

why do people seriously come in and go oh it works fine for me thru the disc channel yeah no shit it does go make your own thread. Jesus

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Latest version of GX, Herme's cIOS 222 (version 2 I guess, don't know, the one from the GX website), default settings of the loader. Game runs fine. No extra tweaks needed.

TRushInfo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
i use it from Usb Loader GX (UPDATE IT) you just have to have Force NTSC and VIDPATCH on and a GOOD PROPER COPY of the game
tongue.gif

I shouldnt have to force or vidpatch cuz im ntsc using ntsc disk (correct?) and get black screen after load, and ive tried waiting forever cuz grand slam tennis takes forever for me, using gx rev564 forwarder, I can run it from dvd fine but not from GX

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running it on USB loader CFG. No fiddling with any settings at all. Running on rev13a. Works perfectly
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...