The Christianity Thread

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

First I would like to say one thing. That I think we all agree with.
Church people are the worst people on the planet.
They take the bible and then pick through it like trail mix just like an atheist.
Second thing I think alot of people have a huge misconception with what the bible says and what people hear......we have no right to judge others.
Also this video is kinda confusing in it's context, after all I have no idea what it is specifically talking about.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyways I was hoping that this thread would be treated with respect just like the arm9 users list............I kinda wonder why I expect peace from people on a pirate heavy site. @_@
Like cmon guys somebody should make a list of furies next or something it is a respectful site right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey baptists and other christian cavemen, I'm a homosexual/gay/faggot.
Hit me with your best shot!
Dino we don't care.
We can't judge others.
and still people are not in your face with god on here.....:mellow:
(Atleast keep people to your own standards like holy shit dude)

Last edited by Feeling it!,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Dino we don't care.
We can't judge others.
and still people are not in your face with god on here.....:mellow:
(Atleast keep people to your own standards like holy shit dude)

You know this is the EOF right?

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know this is the EOF right?
We still have the arm9 users list in here and I expected people to atleast make the eof a good fair kind of thing m8.
I just want everyone to shitpost in harmony :rofl2:

EVERYTHING IN THE "SPOILER" IS NOT AIMED AT DINOHSCENE, IT IS AIMED AT EVERYONE.

I also love how these....I really don't know how to put it......people think that all of these different "churches of god" are the same.........
Baptist churches aren't even christian.......a real christian can hear something and think "that contradicts the bible" and you get all of these.......ignorant college kids that think they know everything and the bible without even reading it at all and they think they can debate. Just please stop think you know the bible if you don't study it.
You can't make a christian thread anywhere without degenerates attacking you.
The funny part is that the bible says that this will always happen......Thanks everyone for proving even more prophecy.........It even says "You will be hated by all nations for my name sake"
I love how most of everyone's trash opinion is just because of something petty like "the girl that dumped me in the 3rd grade was a christian" or stupid like that is all they need to hate everyone that likes something they don't even think exists.
Like for real everyone just stop saying you don't believe in god if you clearly know god exists and that is why you can hate god.....otherwise you are a psychopath.

Last edited by Feeling it!,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: sup