The Center Seat

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no streaming services, can't afford unlimited internet. however, I use usenet to download everything via sonarr (somehow getting free usenet now as they forgot that I have an account, lol). still getting season 4 of discovery atm:

1638646412883.png

Reactions: Alexander1970

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no streaming services, can't afford unlimited internet. however, I use usenet to download everything via sonarr (somehow getting free usenet now as they forgot that I have an account, lol). still getting season 4 of discovery atm:
I wouldn't blame someone for getting their Trek episodes using alternative methods, particularly after the recent Discovery fiasco with it becoming unavailable to a lot of the international audience (legally).

https://trekmovie.com/2021/11/16/st...tionally-season-4-to-launch-globally-in-2022/

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just set up sonarr to send me email notifications when that next episode or anything is grabbed from usenet. it wouldn't work with an smtp server but gmail's, not sure of the reason.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what's going on with the center seat, but sonarr has removed the air dates for it. I can't even find the 5th episode via torrent. I mean who the hell has history's streaming service!? haha

• Wow

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what's going on with the center seat, but sonarr has removed the air dates for it. I can't even find the 5th episode via torrent. I mean who the hell has history's streaming service!? haha
It looks like the show stopped airing after Episode 4, probably for a previously unknown mid-season break. I'd keep an eye on places like tvdb and Sonarr for future release dates.

Reactions: godreborn

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn I went ahead and started a free 8-day trial for History's Vault streaming service so I could watch the rest of the episodes. I'll probably rip them for my own collection.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn I went ahead and started a free 8-day trial for History's Vault streaming service so I could watch the rest of the episodes. I'll probably rip them for my own collection.
were they on there? I might have to do the same. I don't have a smart tv, but my parents do, so I'll probably watch it with my mother there. eight days isn't very much time though.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
were they on there? I might have to do the same. I don't have a smart tv, but my parents do, so I'll probably watch it with my mother there. eight days isn't very much time though.
Yeah, the five unaired episodes were all behind the paywall/trial for streaming only.

If eight days isn't long enough, you can cancel the trial before the eight days are up, and it will offer you something like $2.50 per month instead of $5 per month, so the price isn't bad at all. I just literally don't care about anything else they provide.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you're doing okay, my friend. I'm not sure what it means when your avatar is black and white, but I saw on sonarr that there was a center seat episode 11. I was able to download it using sonarr, from usenet. it's about the actors of star trek, I believe.

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: