NiGHtS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is awesome.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mZ5O3ifid8
[/youtube]

Seriously, kudos to the creator, just look at that design and playability. The only thing remotely wrong is the lack of disc cover but thats a little thing compared to what he's done, and the fact it needs an AC adaptor. It's just really clever IMO, even if some of you dont think so.

Wind Waker on 'the go'? Count me in
smile.gif

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If that thing worked with a rechargeable battery, that would be the greatest thing ever created.

It's nuts how they could get it down that small. That's with the controller, screen, and console all built-in too.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Start Button is not very well placed, and the controllers seems to have some sensitivity problem (he press them more than once on the D-pad).

The disc at the back would be better in a protective cases (I think you can't put it on a table or bed while the disc is spinning).
Other than that, it's a great product
smile.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Nice job - but would've liked the case to be 'totally' closed up (no gaps done the sides) - if he done such a great job on the front, why couldn't he'd done the sides ??

AND don't fancy the exposed disk spiining so close to my trigger fingers without SOMETHING between them the protect them (I tend to raise my fingers OFF the buttons)

Personnally - I would'nt mind if it was a little 'taller' so that the disk could be further away from my fingers & that might've even allowed for a battery pack to be installed as well

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
awssk8er said:
If that thing worked with a rechargeable battery, that would be the greatest thing ever created.

It's nuts how they could get it down that small. That's with the controller, screen, and console all built-in too.
Rechargable battery. On. A. Game. Cube. Not gonna work.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Berthenk said:
awssk8er said:
If that thing worked with a rechargeable battery, that would be the greatest thing ever created.It's nuts how they could get it down that small. That's with the controller, screen, and console all built-in too.
Rechargable battery. On. A. Game. Cube. Not gonna work.
Maybe... Maybe not... According to Gamecube Spec sheets the P.S.U has a 12v 3.5A Output

Since you can get rechargeable batteries of this voltage/current [ Example ] then IN THEORY it is possible - just don't know how long it'll last powering the 'Cube' and the screen at the same time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs