AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Super-big-inflatable-football-soccer-design-inflatable-beach-ball-toy-sport-toy-pvc-playground-game-school.jpg

Whoa guys look at this BIG Football I found on the internet
giphy.gif

Reactions: Seliph

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I wanted England to win much as any other person.

BUT DAMN! the horns noise levels are too damn high.

Win the final first.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally while I enjoy a game of football, I don't see why people get so damned tribal about it. Right now half my FB feed is people acting like they're shellshocked at England losing, like they have PTSD and can't function just because 11 blokes they don't know couldn't kick a sack of air they don't own into a net a sufficient number of times. All based on their tissue thin allegiance to a particular patch of dirt they randomly dropped out of their mothers onto. I don't get the big deal. Win or lose, we all still have to go to work tomorrow. Life goes on, but you wouldn't know it the way these babies are acting. Is national identity all they have or something? Never done anything worth forging your own identity out of? Maybe go have some interesting shit happen to you. By all means enjoy the game, enjoy whatever you want as long as it's legal. But don't pour your entire sense of self worth into one thing, especially if it's entirely out of your control.

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: