OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Damn, it was so emotive :sad:
Emotive?

laughing_meme_guy_by_vixenwolfie-d485kw0.png

Emotional is probably the word you're looking for.
Yeah, pretty cool moment, I guess the Arsenal fans deserve a cheer once in a while. Losing 8-2 against one of your rivals, not having won a prize in what, 9 years? They deserve some fun!

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Messi is on his way to become one of the top 3 players in history, fully deserved the Balon d'or and I liked what he said about Xavi, nice words.

Henry... damn going to have to watch Arsenal for 2 months now

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First it was Scholes, now Henry... Damn, next thing we know Torres will find his old scoring self somewhere... LOL

Well-done Barca, sweeping them damn awards again. SAF got a whatchamacallit... FIFA Presidential award or something. Cool. Also, apparently the only players in the FIFA XI not playing in Spain were Rooney and Vidic. Too bad Vidic [best CB on earth!!!] is injured for the season.

Still waiting to see if Fergie's gonna pull the trigger on a player purchase or two. Having Scholes back is a bonus [and a nightmare for opposing players' shins, wahahaha] but he's no spring chicken, or whatever the line is. Still, what was it, 71 passes 90-something percent completion rate?

PS

Did you guys see Tebow's 80-yard TD pass. What a play!!!

Owait...

:ninja:

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
A good take on the Liverpool saga from a Liverpool fan

http://thefcf.co.uk/2012/01/11/suarez-dalglish-kunt-kop/

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Chelsea loaned out one of their young talents, McEachran to Swansealona! @[member='emigre'] must be pretty pleased :)

I'm pleased we have him now but to be honest I'm more excited about Gylfi, as he's hopefully going to provide a more potent attacking thread in terms of scoring goals.

Also do not take my comical posts out of context, you make me look like a plastic when in fact I am a sage of football knowledge.

Reactions: 1 person

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, Scholes!!!

And people were all lining up to call United/SAF out. Hah!

Damn, what did they do to Valencia? Guy was all over the place, getting the ball into good areas.

Feel bad for Welbeck. He wasn't even able to celebrate his goal. Damn. Not another injury, please?

Also, great game by the Bolton keeper. Solid saves, esp that Penalty.

PS

Finally, we have live telecast of our country's UFL! Epic! Still have no clue who to cheer for, though.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Have to admit in the pub after sitting freezing me tits off at SJP for our win against QPR, after the replay of Arsenal's second cut straight to Swansea scoring the winner, I instictively threw my hands up. Also, this guy really doiesn't like Aaron Ramsey

https://twitter.com/#!/Arsenalwinner

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Swansea... what an amazing team.All the players can keep the ball and pass it so well with so much confidence no matter who they play against.Most attractive football in the league.

It's just a matter of time before Barcelona put in a bid for Allen

Reactions: 1 person

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: