ROM Hack [THE] 3DS Translation Request Topic

GHANMI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
To post requests, try the Japanese version first yourself.
Then prepare a nice attractive overview of the game, why it won't be officially localized, and why it should be translated because it's good and has lots of qualities (you'll talk about) and not simply "I like it/millions like it/people ask for it", how you can help, lots of shiny images ...

You need to spend time to convince potential translators and get them to be interested and fall in love with the game. A one line "please translate this" you spent 5 seconds writings won't convince them to spend months trying to reverse-engineer/translate it.

It may even make them hate that game and that's one less translator, less chances for a translation and you wouldn't like that. Would you?

DON'T ADD THE GAME HERE UNLESS IT...
Doesn't have another working English fan-translation project HERE (CHECK THIS LIST)
Wasn't already announced for US/PAL localization
Was released in Japan (or native country) since more than one year (12 months)

COPY THIS AND FILL IT
Game Name: ..........
Developer/Publisher: .......
Release: ........
Genre: ......

Does it have lots of text?
Why I don't think this will come out in the West?
What is it about?
Popularity in Japan:
Screenshots:
Videos:
Why I think it needs to be translated?
What I can do to help:

HOW YOU DON'T POST REQUESTS

Hi could you translate Naruto no Kiseki, Sora no Kiseki 1 and all, thx u a lot
It did, but i don't like it and want it to be all retranslated

It's announced but I can't wait 4 months! I need that patch now!
Videos:
Look up "the name of the game" on youtube, there is a lot of gameplay -
I'm too lazy to choose a proper video and do research for a game *I* requested, do it yourself you lazy bum and quick with that translation I want it before June
What I can do to help: I ordered a flashcard today to play roms, so I can test the translation

Your request needs to be nicely presented, attractive, CONVINCING.

Play the Japan-only game yourself. Try it. Guides, videos and similar games in English to help yourself.
Then write your PERSONAL impressions.
Don't request shitty games just so that you try it 5 minutes then throw it out in disgust. You'd be then an asshole. And shitty games WON'T be translated anyways when no one like them.
Don't copy from WIKIPEDIA / NEWS ARTICLES. That WILL make people hate you, your request and your game.

GHANMI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Game Name: Kamen Rider Travelers Senki
Developer/Publisher: Namco Bandai, 7th Chord
Release: 28 November 2013
Genre: Action-RPG

Well, yes. It's an ARPG, after all.
It's a licensed game with the Kamen Raider license, that's far more obscure than its US counterpart. Namco doesn't bother often with stuff as obscure.
Plus, a certain US country who localized some Kamen Raider stuff tends to cause various legal troubles for anyone trying to have a similarly Rangers-styled thing, they even went after a Mexican indie game.
Namco didn't localize the previous text-heavy similar game (Keroro RPG), the franchise is too obscure (and has even a medieval Japanese twist here in particular) and they had already cancelled a Macross localization because of a legal US distribution/rights dispute very similar to the one potentially arising here.

What is it about?
An all-star Action-RPG starring Heisei period Power Ranger Kamen Raider Super Sentai heroes from various series (Gaim, Wizard, Fourze, OOO and W), you can switch between them, play as them with a bunch of transformations (with different costumes) for each one.

You have the usual superhero excuse plot in some city which ties the whole thing together, and fans of the series can enjoy an entertaining 20-hour ARPG adventure.

Let's be honest though. The SD character potraits during the dialogues are hideous Facebook-tier junk. The plot seems regular silly Super Sentai fare, though I guess the absurdity is the drawing point of many, while others may not care about the plot at all. It's linear by A-RPG standards. But when they use their super belts and go into battles, it's another story...

... For you see, this game is actually a reskinned 2D "Tales Of" game. Same developers from Tales of Hearts DS and the similar Keroro RPG. Same Linear Motion Battle System. Same moves.

The sprites are beautifully drawn and animated, and the battle system carries on the improvements from Tales of Hearts and Keroro RPG and then adds some more. The 3D-rendered backgrounds may not blend very well, but at least they are functional and varied enough to be bland (not ugly) at their worst, even if the fantasy element and lush colors are painfully missing aside from late game arenas (where the game's supenatural / demon lord standard RPG vibes are more apparent).
A few of the beam / halo animation effects accompaining some moves seem somewhat cheap.

But the battle gameplay alone, much like Keroro RPG (the non-battle segments were hugely improved from what was done there in this game), elevates the game above average tier to something definitely enjoyable even for non-fans of Kamen Raider (which are in for a treat).

Popularity in Japan:
仮面ライダー トラベラーズ戦記 Scored 31/40 on Famitsu but didn't do too hot during its first week (12.031, still in Top 20), probably because of franchise fatigue considering all similar Kamen Raider games released in that time frame. It's obscure and overlooked everywhere too.

Screenshots:
Box Art (needed)
latest

Screenshots (3~4 at least)
Libra_vs_Meteor_and_Joker_Travelers_Record.jpg
travelers_21_cs1w1_400x240.jpg
Leo_Dustards_vs_Riders_in_Travelers_Senki.jpg
Wizard_Hungry_Travelers_Record.jpg

Videos:
(if it's a gameplay video, it's even better)

A 2D Tales game with exclusive moves, solid Tales gameplay ans sprite work... and stupid Kamen Raider fanservice. What else needs to be said?
It's also too obscure for its own good. A lost gem (lesser quality, yet still very much a gem) by the Tales staff, kind of like those Talaluto (MD)/Pet Monkey (PC-E)/Jelly Boy 2 (SFC)/Doctor Puzzler (PS1) Game Freak did and everyone forgot about except for their Pokémon games.

A tragedy considering how good the battle system is and how very much needed a translation is needed not only for move names, but the moderate language barrier existing in this game when trying to progress through the story (and this game is so obscure on both English and Japanese Internet so good luck finding any info!)
Kamen Raider fans may get the plot as a bonus.

What I can do to help:

Examples:
Can assist with proofreading the text script (not play the "alpha patch") for terminology consistency
Can prepare cheats and play through the (untranslated copy I have) pretty quickly
am familiar with playing it / its source material / its terminology
Can help prepare graphics for buttons on a small bmp if a translator needs my help

HOW YOU DON'T POST REQUESTS

▼▼▼

Insight2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
General questions about that thread: Will this one be mandatory? Will it be pinned? I would like to add a game which is already localized, the translation is overall good, but the names....the names are compared to the original (inazuma eleven) just ... bad ... .does it still fit in?

GHANMI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
General questions about that thread: Will this one be mandatory? Will it be pinned? I would like to add a game which is already localized, the translation is overall good, but the names....the names are compared to the original (inazuma eleven) just ... bad ... .does it still fit in?

Dunno about the former, but what you're suggesting isn't even in the same scope as a translation, and nothing substantial was lost. I could understand about Yu-Gi-Oh 3DS and Gunvolt, where the "localization" cut more than half the game and left it untranslated - but in this case... Let's be reasonable, if you were displeased with the Aeris name in FF7 and wanted to modify just that to Aerith, would you request it in a topic where games only in Japanese are being asked for?

If you're unhappy with names/game balance/audio dubs, it's more like a hack than a full translation from scratch for a Japanese translation.
I really encourage you though to learn rom hacking to do the specific stuff you want - try to decrypt the rom to individual files, uncompress whatever archive format you find, and run it through a hex editor - you'll find the names eventually and then you can edit them.

This thread was created so that all requests go here hopefully, instead of each one having separate threads that would cram the board and no one will read. When it's all in a single place, there are more chances it will have more attention. When this thread has quality requests and posts, and has focus (on the best Japan-only games needing translation) the requests have more chances to be actually fulfilled.

Insight2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dunno about the former, but what you're suggesting isn't even in the same scope as a translation, and nothing substantial was lost. I could understand about Yu-Gi-Oh 3DS and Gunvolt, where the "localization" cut more than half the game and left it untranslated - but in this case... Let's be reasonable, if you were displeased with the Aeris name in FF7 and wanted to modify just that to Aerith, would you request it in a topic where games only in Japanese are being asked for?

If you're unhappy with names/game balance/audio dubs, it's more like a hack than a full translation from scratch for a Japanese translation.
I really encourage you though to learn rom hacking to do the specific stuff you want - try to decrypt the rom to individual files, uncompress whatever archive format you find, and run it through a hex editor - you'll find the names eventually and then you can edit them.

This thread was created so that all requests go here hopefully, instead of each one having separate threads that would cram the board and no one will read. When it's all in a single place, there are more chances it will have more attention. When this thread has quality requests and posts, and has focus (on the best Japan-only games needing translation) the requests have more chances to be actually fulfilled.

i see. thank you for your kind reply. so "hacking" the game is the way in that case, maybe combining it with an undub patch, it would be quite nice... :) i have to think about that. still thanks!

Reactions: Margen67 and GHANMI

Fergamesy2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Game Name: E.X. Troopers
Developer/Publisher: Capcom
Release: 22/11/2012
Genre: Action/ 3rd person shooter

well... yes
Capcom said that it was planed only for japanese audiences, and never bring it to america or europe, so is impossible.
What is it about?
Its a spinoff of lost planet, but colorfull an happier
Popularity in Japan:
very low in sales, but critics
Screenshots:
images
images

i cannot found images of the 3ds, but is the same version of the ps3, but with low grafics (just a little, it looks amazing!)
Videos:

(this is from the demo, where you can see the multiplayer)
its a very good game, ind very funny, and the 3ds laks of these type of games.
What I can do to help: type i dont read japanesse or write (or talk), so its a shame, but ill can only be a spectator, an hope that someone like it too to translate

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Game Name: New Love Plus+
Developer/Publisher: Konami
Release: 2014
Genre: Sim date

You bet it does. Actually that all it is about.
They just never do, don't know why either.
What is it about?
Love, what else?
Popularity in Japan:
I sure it really popular there.
Screenshots:
New-Love-Plus.jpg
55c43049.jpg

Videos:

Because there not enough sim date game for 3DS in English, and as I know, the last fan translation of Love Plus on DS have a lot of people follow.
What I can do to help:
I can pray for someone to pick this up someday. :cry:

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name: Dragon Quest Monsters 3DS: Terry's Wonderland
Developer/Publisher: Square Enix (reason enough to believe it wont be ported)
Release: May 31, 2012 (2 and a half years ago)
Genre: Turn-based RPG, Monster Collection

Not necessarily, the story is not really necessary for the enjoyment of the game. Sure it helps, of course, but I THINK the general flow of the game is Enter a dungeon, collect monsters and grind till you are strong enough to beat the boss>beat the next level in the arena>dungeon>arena>Dungeon etc. If you check around here, there are a few of us that helped with the DQMJ2 Pro or have at least played the partial translation. I think what the most important things to translate are the menus, skills, and monster names. It might be worth translating some of what the king says, or other key storyline characters, but other than that, maybe a well written FAQ/walkthru would suffice for getting through the story.
Mostly because Square Enix does not have faith in its Dragon Quest series anymore. Terry's Wonderland, Mystic Key (the remake of the sequel), and DQVII have all yet to be seen on these shores. DQX (the MMO) has never once been considered for the US, and up until about a year ago, you couldnt even have played outside of japan due to IP limits.
What is it about?
Monster collection, breeding, creating the strongest monsters you can. There is an online portion of the game too, but in light of the recent public header bans, im not sure its worth it. Theres tons to do offline as is.
Popularity in Japan:
I'm not 100% sure, but the version I imported had over 100 hours, tons of sick tricked out monsters, and a pretty banging online reputation score. I think since the game generally stays in japan and follows the japan rules, its pretty popular. Its like Monster Hunter but you collect instead of kill. Being that its on a handheld and has an online community, its well liked.
Screenshots:
002.jpg
026.jpg
027.jpg
095.jpg
118.jpg
127.jpg
164.jpg
Videos:
Release Trailer

I think this game is completely playable without a translation, but to actually get the most out of it, you need to breed intelligently and know what components are going into each monster. Skills and monster names (as well as a decent menu translation) would go a LONG way in helping. I would LOVE to see all the dialogue translated but thats a ton of work and mostly unneeded.
What I can do to help:
Unfortunately this is where this falls flat. I basically know nothing. I am still in the beginning stages of teaching myself japanese and know dick about rom hacking (also a Mac probably isnt the best too for that anyways). I know SOimuet (however you spelled it, used to be a member here and headed up the translation over a Dragon's Den. InuYasha if nothing else has played the translation.

Here! https://gbatemp.net/threads/translation-dragon-quest-monsters-terrys-wonderland-3d.431204/

Attachments

• DQM_3d_thumb_thumb.jpg
    DQM_3d_thumb_thumb.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 769
  • Dragon_Quest_Monsters_Terrys_Wonderland_3D_(JP).jpg
    Dragon_Quest_Monsters_Terrys_Wonderland_3D_(JP).jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 858

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Game Name: Nanatsu no Taizai: Unjust Sin (Seven Deadly Sin: Unjust Sin)
Developer/Publisher: Bandai-Namco
Release: 11 February 2015
Genre: Hack and slash Adventure game (or whatever it is called)

Don't know, but i assume not to much

Based on a Japanese Anime, that isn't yet well known in the west

What is it about?
Nanatsu No Taizai: Unjust Sin

Popularity in Japan: Don't know

Screenshots:

Videos:

Cause it's in Japanese and i can't read that ;), to be honest, i really don't know :)

What I can do to help:
Nothing

Isle41

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Game Name: Maplestory: The Girl's Fate (ko:메이플스토리 운명의 소녀 jp: メイプルストーリー 運命の少女/Meipurusutōrī Umnei no Shoujo)
Developer/Publisher: Nexon Korea
Release: 2012
Genre: RPG

Yes, mostly all of it is text, that which is not text is either in English or doesn't need to be translated to be understood
It was made in 2012 and so far nothing, also there was Maplestory DS which was also a Korea/Japan exclusive.
What is it about?
You play as a girl in MapleStory who has a fate
Popularity in Japan:
Most popular game of all time in Japan, everyone plays it and owns 10 copies
Screenshots:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/663290-maplestory-3ds/images
Videos:

It's actually different than Maplestory unlike the DS version. The mechanics are different and it feels more catered to the 3DS, despite having a fatal control flaw of not using the circle pad for anything and relying on the dpad for movement. Overall it's just maplestory, but on the 3ds. The main thing that needs to be translated is just basic storyline, like 'go here'.
What I can do to help:
Moral support

Nikhl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name: Time Travelers
Developer/Publisher: Level-5
Release: July 12, 2012
Genre: Visual Novel/ Adventure
Unfortunately, I do not know, but I assume as Danganronpa
The game bombed terribly in Japan
What is it about?
I know we are not supposed to copy and paste, but there isn't exactly much to go on.
"One particular day in 2013, a mysterious hole, called "Lost Hole", emerged from the sky, and along with it, came an enormous explosion that devastated the central Tokyo area and claimed the lives of many.
Eighteen years later on April 28, 2031, in a newly rebuilt metropolis, a new event is about to occur, one that could change the fate of the world forever."
Popularity in Japan:
Minimal
Screenshots:
latest
timetravellers3ds3.jpg
large.jpg

Videos:
Sadly, this is the best footage I could find

The 3DS is lacking in these kinds of games
What I can do to help
Proofreading of script

Jedis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name: Culdcept 3DS
Developer/Publisher: Nintendo
Release: June 28, 2012
Genre: Board game / Collectible card game

Yes, it does. Text on all of the cards in addition to regular game text.
It's been almost three years. Other incarnations haven't been popular in the west.
What is it about?
The players play on a square board like Monopoly, using the cards they draw to defeat their opponents. There are numerous cards with a variety of effects and such.
Popularity in Japan:
Pretty popular
Screenshots:
Culdcept_2012_06-14-12_001.jpgCuldcept_2012_06-14-12_002.jpgCuldcept-Screens_06-14.jpg
Videos:

The translation for the DS was extremely popular on these forums. It is a great game that doesn't appear will be released here, as the DS version was not released in the west.
What I can do to help:I can help correct English grammar, if someone will help with the translations.

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name: Detective Conan: Marionette Symphony
Developer/Publisher: Bandai Namco Games × Spike Chunsoft
Release: 25/4/2013
Genre: Zapping Adventure

Yes, it is basically an interactive detective novel, so there is tons upon tons of text. Hundreds of recap passages alone and background flying text. The script is 3.31MB in all -- the same size as War and Peace in .txt format.
It's a niche, anime tie-in game to a series which is not very popular in America.
What is it about?
An expansive and high-tech island seaview resort made of four towers, Clover Hills, is celebrating its first anniversary.
Large crowds have gathered for the festivities at Central Tower, the control tower at the centre of the resort which maintains the entire island.

Among the guests are the members of the Conan Family:
Kogorou, Conan, and Ran head to meet a client at the resort's aquarium, who wants to consult Kogorou about a possible case.
Meanwhile, the Detective Boys and Haibara climb the emergency stairs of one of the towers to investigate the legendary rumours surrounding Clover Hills.
Hattori and Kazuha are also visiting the resort's TV studio for filming.

But then, an enormous explosion shakes the manmade island... The bridge connecting the Hills to the waterfront has been blown up. The Conan Family realises that the resort has been cut off from the mainland.
At the same time, the press receives an audio message from the bombers, and a threatening message, stating that everyone in Clover Hills has been taken hostage.

"We have taken over Clover Hills... If you do not fulfill our demands, we will sink the resort into the sea, along with every last hostage."

As Inspector Megure and the MPD worry what will happen, Clover Hills is thrown into uncontrolled chaos, with brutal cases springing up in every area of the resort. A group with an evil purpose is lurking in Clover Hills...
This time, the enemy is one that Conan cannot hope to face up to alone. Kogorou, Heiji, Ran, Kazuha, Sonoko, The Detective Boys, the MPD, and even Kaitou Kid... Everyone must co-operate in order to quell the coming chaos, as there is no singular mastermind behind this case.

What could the bombers' objective possibly be? Will the Conan Family be able to work it out in time to stop them from committing even more crimes?
The curtain rises as the Conan Family and the terrorist organisation are plunged into all-out war...
Popularity in Japan:
Low. 28234 sales tracked over first two months after release. Niche focus, plus necessary anime foreknowledge needed to enjoy the game means it had a limited audience.
Screenshots:
006.jpg

012.jpg

007.jpg

016.jpg
Videos:

As long as you don't mind text walls, it's a nice game that fans of the anime would enjoy no matter what language they speak!

And if you are a fan, it's basically an interactive Conan movie, complete with a cinematic-style plot, where you have to reason out the truth alongside Conan. (And no, the organisation is not that Organisation. The cast is the general movie cast up until movie 17.)
What I can do to help:
Translate the game! Also, playtesting.

What I need help with:
  • Graphics editing - There's around 440 pieces of text in graphics. 86% have translations ready.
  • Enabling the variable-width font found in the game (Each character has a width defined, but the game ignores it and sets them all to 32 :( ) I might have an idea for a fix, though.
    4qV7nFV.png
  • Moflex video editing (There are several moflex videos in the game which are filled with piles of text that would ideally be translated in-place as well.)
  • Minigame program edits (A minigame turns up several time where you make up words from syllables selected on a roulette which spins faster and faster. The coding would need to be altered so that the minigame is in English.)
  • General hacking everything together into a playable state
  • DLC fix (The last chapter of the game, Clover Rhapsody, was given out as first-press DLC codes, and is available to purchase on the eShop for 200 yen or so (not sure if it went up after the tax increase). All the assets for the DLC appear to be in the main game/ 'on disc', but the script itself is missing...)

Crusard

Trophies
XP
Country
Game Name: Rhythm Tengoku - The Best Plus

Release: June 11, 2015
Genre: Rhythm game

Nop
For the same reason that the game of Gameboy not released in Europe

What is it about?
A set of rhythmic minigames

Popularity in Japan:
I do not know, but I think high

Screenshots:
02-n-direct-jp-rhythm-tengoku-the-best-plus-4.jpg
rhythm-tengoku-the-best-plus-4.jpg

images

Videos:

Because, although it can play without problems in Japanese, there are some mini-games that are hard and have specific instructions . And is not the same play in Japanese than in English

What I can do to help:
I can try to translate some graphics in the game .

Sorry for my bad english

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Game Name: Rhythm Tengoku - The Best Plus

Release: June 11, 2015
Genre: Rhythm game

Nop
For the same reason that the game of Gameboy not released in Europe

What is it about?
A set of rhythmic minigames

Popularity in Japan:
I do not know, but I think high

Screenshots:
02-n-direct-jp-rhythm-tengoku-the-best-plus-4.jpg
rhythm-tengoku-the-best-plus-4.jpg

images

Videos:

Because, although it can play without problems in Japanese, there are some mini-games that are hard and have specific instructions . And is not the same play in Japanese than in English

What I can do to help:
I can try to translate some graphics in the game .

Sorry for my bad english

It probably will get an US or EUR version. since DS one, they didin't miss the ii one too, so we just have to waint to make an undub hahaha

MasterKillua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
This is something I could help, but I don't know how to dump the files for translate it (I have 9.8 n3ds with sky3ds)
It's only in english and a lot of people want to play it in Spanish
Game Name:
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Developer/Publisher: Squeare-Enix
Release: 2012
Genre: ARPG

Yes
It came BUT in ENGLISH. A lot of fans can't understand the main story.
What is it about?
About Sora and Riku trying to be a keyblade master, and the XIII Organization.
Popularity in Japan:
10/10
Screenshots:
Kingdom_Hearts_Dream_Drop_Distance_gameplay.jpg
Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Dream_Drop-Distance_2012_03-04-12_057.jpg

Videos:

Because a lot of spanish fans wanted it to be translated in SPANISH.
What I can do to help:
I can translate the english texts to spanish (all the texts) so everybody can enjoy it and understand the story.

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name: Dragonball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2
Developer/Publisher: Bandai/Namco
Release: 8/7/2014
Genre:
Card Battle

Indeed.
Card-based battle games are not very popular in the west and even with a well-known franchise such as Dragonball it is likely due to arcades apparently dying out in the west and Bandai/Namco must not see it worth bringing the game over in any form.
What is it about?
Dragonball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 is almost a straight-up port of the arcade game in which you select cards of characters you've gotten including a player avatar you create and level up and pit a team of up to five against ether another team or a giant foe. At certain points characters can launch special attacks or team moves and even transform by moving the card of the character in a certain way or direction as fast as you can to build up power. Combat is all about timing and the one with the higher bar once stopped wins and ether attacks of defends. The game also doesn't strictly follow the plot of the shows and allows for some crazy "What-If" characters and fusions in addition to it's already massive roster of fighters from across DB, DBZ, DBGT, and movies including at the time "Battle Of Gods". The game also features "Ultimate Mission" where you replay events from all three series.
Popularity in Japan:
It's quite popular in Japan seeing as it has gone through multiple updates since it's launch in 2012 with it's roster of cards and characters only continuing to grow to include the Shadow Dragons, Berrus, Whis, and as of recently "Resurrection [F]" with Golden Frieza and SSGSS Goku/Vegeta.
Screenshots:
Dragon-Ball-Heroes-Ultimate-Mission-2-4.jpg

08-dragon-ball-heroes-ultimate-mission-2-2.jpg

dragon-ball-heroes-ultimate-mission-2-201455164240_5.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Heroes-Ultimate-Mission-2.jpg

dragon-ball-heroes-ultimate-mission-399556-360x360.jpg

Videos:

I feel it needs to be translated so other Dragonball fans can enjoy this this game as I feel it's an underrated gem in terms of gameplay and more Dragonball content is never a bad thing plus the graphics engine used is very similar to Budokai 3 on the PS2 so it also adds a factor of nostalgia and the "what-if" characters make this game easily addicting with over 2000 cards to collect in-game.
What I can do to help:
Help spread of your efforts to translate what I feel is a great game worth translating.

Epultia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Game Name: Collective Badge Center
Release: December 17th, 2014
Genre: Application

This game has a decent amount of text. Definitely not small but there isn't too much
I highly doubt this will come west because Japan has many exclusive titles that never came west like captian rainbow for example, that was a cool Japanese game that never came west and I think this title will be the same
What is it about?
Collectible Badge Center is an application for the 3DS to unlock special "badges" to decorate the home screen. The game is a crane game. The goal is to knock the set of the stamps in the holes. The easiest way is to pick up the badge itself using the claw, but moving badges can help move the other badges into the holes. However, the claw can only be used a limited number of times so to earn more tries, the player must either wait a day for 3 or pay 90 yen for 5 tries. Nintendo is adding more badges every day.
Popularity in Japan:
.The popularity in japan is great, a vast majority of Japanese 3DS owners have the title on their Japanese 3DS because of how fun the badges are.
Screenshots:
630x.jpg
tumblr_ngqc1oKJv51qzp9weo5_400.jpg
tumblr_ngqc1oKJv51qzp9weo4_400.jpg

Videos:

I think this title should be translated so that even more users can customize a unique home menu and not use those boring themes.
What I can do to help:
I don't know if there is much I can do but if I can help at all that would be wonderful. I am kind of a noob so I don't really think I could help much but I am willing to help as much as I can on this project

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things