OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Yesterday I installed Pokemon BW patched,after five minutes clicking I saw weird thing.During the fight with a wild pokemon. Sound of the wild pokemon was too quiet and attacks of foe's pokemons were not heard and when I flew to the other places I noted that my pokemon Kenhuroo doesn't seem to talk during choose a fly.When I opened my old pokemon black[JP] save that's the same problem?
frown.gif
frown.gif
.what am I supposed to do now?
sad.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
are you using headphones?

i found out that you can only hear music from your pokemon in battle on the left phones and your enemy on the right.
like a surround system, kinda...

hope it helps

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
well based on my experience, i play games using only the left earphone, in black and white that happened to me using no$zoomer, but when i used the right earphone i noticed that the rom wasn't at fault, i just need to use the two headphones

if your using a speaker check the speaker settings,

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
well no, i was just saying that mybe i'ts in the settings, i just said no$zoomer so that you may figure that one or two things may be different, i don't want flames, just trying to help

BTW: i tested desmume svn3805 just now and it works fine

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
donatxd said:
game01 you think that no$zoomer is better than DesMume?
blink.gif
It is better? zoomer doesn't lag hard like desmume - but either way emu's are nothing compared to cartidge games
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM