Hacking Thank you thread

Peniskoker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
To all the Devs that made this possible, if it was or wasnt on purpose, i say thank you guys.
You are the real MVP's (most valuable players)

I like to create this thread to stop the negativity to the devs, so everyone, grab your chance and thank them all!

shremi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I literally was just making a thread like this one on another tab....

I am on 5.3.2 so I did not benefit from the leak but I wanted to say that the way the devs handled the leak was outstanding....

Anyways I hated that it got released not on your terms but a big thank you for the hard work you did on the exploit...

Reactions: Peniskoker

Merzeal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1.

The handling of the leak and the support despite the leak has been great. All of you could've just peaced and left people to figure it out.

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't even own a WiiU, but i still wanna thank the devs.
For their dedication and their contributions, as well as for the way they handled the whole leaking thing.
Wanna thank them for still helping ppl in this matter, even though some1 has proved again: people are not trustworthy.

Guys, you are awesome!

Scott Pilgrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys couldn't wait, uh? I've been all year praying to enter to gbatemp and see a thread about playing backups on 5.5.0 and... Well... They were just people talking about Hykem being this, being that... Just noise and no one really doing something to contribute, just talking trash.
And some days ago, before the start of my final exams I was praying to not being released at least until two/three weeks later (when they were going to be finished). Ironically, the exploit was released THE SAME DAY my exams started. Well played Gbatemp...
Now if you excuse me, I have new games to play and some exams to fail! :rofl2:

Thanks to everyone that contributed/ is contributing to the Wii U scene!

Reactions: 8BitWonder

Oh No

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To all the Devs that made this possible, if it was or wasnt on purpose, i say thank you guys.
You are the real MVP's (most valuable players)

I like to create this thread to stop the negativity to the devs, so everyone, grab your chance and thank them all!
It wasn't on purpose at all, somebody from their obnoxious little clique just finally decided to leak. Thank him if anyone.

Scott Pilgrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wasn't on purpose at all, somebody from their obnoxious little clique just finally decided to leak. Thank him if anyone.
One guy leaked it, but that doesn't mean that the devs behind the exploit don't deserve any credit or thanks just because they didn't release it before

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they all deserve a thanks for everything, but also an apology for the ones who kept harassing them over a release.

The devs deserve a vacation!

pedrosa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I've been visiting the temp since early december, almost daily, patiently waiting for a release for the latest version. I'm kind of sad that it was leaked and not released in all its glory as it should be. Anyway, I want to thank all the devs that have put so many effort in the Wii U scene and, I hope, keep doing so in the future after some deserved vacations: @Marionumber1, @MrRean, @NWPlayer123, @dimok, @crediar, @golden45, @Hykem, @smealum, and every other contributor I may have forgotten.
I'm sure my nieces are also going to thank them too this weekend when I show them Loadiine. They've been enjoying lots of games since Christmas, but they kept asking me why Loadiine couldn't work on their console after playing together on my 5.3.2 Wii U.

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yes thank you! I know the devs where waiting till the kexploit gets patched and a leak can be quite a let down still i hope it doesnt drive anyone of the away( i know the whining and begging befor was also quit anoying for some)

teege

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, truely. I really appreciate it. @NWPlayer123 handled the whole situation in the classiest way that it could have been.

I'm sure something else will come along though for whoever is capable/willing to looks for it (aside from IOSU.) And with the console in production ending this year, and likely being sold out sometime during 2017 I can't imagine that there will be many more updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup