Tetris 3DS - OMG

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by nbvcxy206, Nov 2, 2011.

Nov 2, 2011

Tetris 3DS - OMG by nbvcxy206 at 8:42 AM (566 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. nbvcxy206
    OP

Newcomer nbvcxy206 Advanced Member

How can you destroy such a game ? You think its impossible, it is not !

While you play, a large, dancing "Mii" is shown on touch screen all the time....
    You can change the Mii and the clothes but the Mii can not be removed.
    This is so retarded...... For me it destroys all the fun with that game.

Instead of making it worse they should have expanded the gameplay field to use the display better.

Any comments ?

Anyone who likes the dancing "Mii" ?

2. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    This is possibly the greatest version of Tetris I've ever played. The online gameplay isn't affected by lag, the pause between clearing blocks and continuing gameplay is tiny, leaderboards in game, decent single player shit, etc.

3. Youkai

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    Oo i don't see the problem with it I love this game even more than i did at the good old GB Mono times.
    and i don't even notice the Mii when i play the game cuz i have to concentrate on what happens on the 3D screen ... what speed do you play at that you notice it anyways XD

only thing which i think is weird are the acievements, I allways thaught i am more or less "good" in this game but hell oO when i got my first million points i was like "hell yeah I am the best" than i look into the acievements only to see that i am missing two in the endless game (no stop at line 150) the 5 and 10 million ... totaly insane, for the 1 million it took me half an hour so for 10 it would be 5 hours ... ok i start mostly at 1 just rarely on 15 still i try to do as much "Tetris" as possible (clearing 4 rows at once).

And there are some acievements i do not understand and some of the party games are not to my liking but there are sooooo much different modes ... for me only the normal one would have been enough XD

Only thing i REALLY do not like is when you do Battle with items that these items are totaly stupid ... changing the field is like instand win, just make the worst possible field and change shortly before you would die, if the opponent does not have the same item to switch back its insta win, and that dust ... even thaught its a good idea i allways get dizzy cuz you have to blow like hell -.- could have been more sensible.

P.S. is it just me or is online broken ? first try online after like 10 minutes i got an error message without getting to play, second try same, third try i got an opponent than error and after that every new try didn't even show me that "training" screen and just got me an error message instandly -.-V

4. syko5150

Member syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

United States
    I never even notice the Mii after a while and it's hardly enough reason to say the game was destroyed for this one small insignificant thing. This version of Tetris is excellent, especially the multiplayer features. I'm able to play against my wife and daughter at the same time for hours of fun.

5. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Yeah item mode is shit and unfortunately you must turn it off every time, but it's not a big hassle.