Hacking Testers wanted

OverjoY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys, great work on this...truly impressive!!!

As mentioned earlier the next logical step to unlock the full potential of NEEK2O is do develop a replacement to switch2uneek (for various reasons). The other in my opinion would be to develop a game loader comparable (visually and functionally) with as an example Configurable USB Loader. I'm quoting this loader as I've not used others.

Don't get me wrong, but once the Wiimote is ripped out of my hands by my kids, the neek overlay menu isn't 'as fun' or kid friendly as the UI of Configurable USB Loader. JoyFlow CFG isn't bad, but honestly needs more development.

The way NEEK2O was developed, I wouldn't be surprised if the above 'wish list' was with us by the end of the year :)

Keep up the great work :yay:

What's wrong with JoYflow?

lepicane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing is wrong with JoYflow, does a great job with UNEEK+DI, but I've been having problems with it in NEEK2O.

I'm just saying that the developers of the various loaders have been focused more on real nands than emulated ones (understandably). Now that NEEK2O is out it will slowly make using real nands unnecessary and I would just like to see more loader development happening on the neek side of things.

When you come right down to it I'm pretty much a noob at these things and I need something 'simple' and 'pretty' to keep me happy :shy:

lepicane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@OverjoY

Tried it and it works fine now. I will edit the *.ini file to point to the usb instead of the sd with regards to the covers.

Only thing left I guess is the switch2neek2o :)

OverjoY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
obcd is working on a neek2o app thats able to launch neek2o.

I already created a small app for in a channel (thanx giantpune for the mini launchcode). This will launch neek2o from real nand and real nand from neek2o. I'm only waiting for someone who could create a nice channel, because I don't have time to create one myself.

Apps won't have usb support in uneek2o for now

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the Mister is cool and all, but honestly I have seen some video's exploring the...