WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
If you are interested, send me your email addresses via PM, all testers should have either bootmii or preloader installed as a brick safety...

Also I need some graphics, an icon file for the application and a splash image for the installer. Icon file which is needed for Windows application is named HideandSeek, splash image is needed for Crap Installer... layout is as in the below image... I'll properly credit you in both readme and application info page... Thanks for all those interested!

crapinstaller.png

WiiLee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well actually i want a hidden homebrew channel so i can only boot it from bootmii. so im willing to test

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Well,
1. Less fear of brick, hidden channels doesn't contain banners and easy to create.
2. You can use them as shortcuts to applications on boot. Though currently only Crazy Intro will supports this, I think more applications can do the same.
3. Don't know, it's cool
smile.gif

nknave

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This sounds great for channels like:

System Menu patcher that allows backups through disc channel by patching in memory.

This way, preloader can load a .dol that will trigger this channel at start, and since it's hidden, you won't even know it's there, and viola!!!

Disc channel loading is possible when isos are patched to use IOS249.
Total replacement for cIOSCorp, and you don't need SD card like Alino's Loader!!!!

High Hopes, but this topic is just about hidding channel........
tongue.gif

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
WiiCrazy said:
Well,
1. Less fear of brick, hidden channels doesn't contain banners and easy to create.
2. You can use them as shortcuts to applications on boot. Though currently only Crazy Intro will supports this, I think more applications can do the same.
3. Don't know, it's cool
smile.gif

Thanks for answering.

PM sent.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Thanks for all those interested, pm's sent (I said email but pm's seemed easier
wink.gif
)

Forgot to add in the pm, you need at least .net framework 2.0 and vc++ runtime, possibly you already have both these requirements...

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
!!! AWESUM !!! i wish HBC was a hidden channel..haha

this is the best feature of preloader! [i use bootmii so i really only like the move disk channel thing...till4.1u...... but !HideandSeek! REALLY takes the CAKE]

this loaded whatevr it made from .dol [...... for me so far]

and the wifi .wad installing just ICE's the cake!

genius and inventive , shows imagination and brings new light to preloader and WiiCrazy's intro!
simple easy to use NooB friendly [yes,i consider myself noob to software]
i hope this gets a bright beautiful interface to use i see myself using this alot....

got n e ideas for me to try?

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I used HideandSeek to create a hidden which can install without problem through Wad Manager and WiFi.

However, since I don't have preloader, I have no idea how to load the channel.

But, basiclly, I think the channel should work fine since I don't have any error during the installation.

Thanks for you great work.

Edit.

It did work to boot the hidden channel through new CrazyIntro. I made a wad manager 1.4 and worked without porblem.

Thanks for the instruction, markehmus.

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kyogc said:
I used HideandSeek to create a hidden which can install without problem through Wad Manager and WiFi.

However, since I don't have preloader, I have no idea how to load the channel.

But, basiclly, I think the channel should work fine since I don't have any error during the installation.

Thanks for you great work.

rename crazyintro.dol, boot.dol put in a new folder called crazyintro and move to apps folder. HBC will load it and you can test.

dont forget to change config file to load your new hidden wad [get name from the anytittledeleter if you dont know it n e more]

or install preloader?

GreyDeath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked great for me! I created a hidden channel out of FTPii then performed the network install (nice touch!). Then I used the new crazyintro to launch directly into FTPii, Mii channel, or USB LoaderGX. Very nice indeed!

SherlockHolmeboy

Trophies
Website
homebrefreeware.co.cc
XP
Country
Righto, here's how I went...

HideandSeek - Really really simple to use, and very stable as well! Also, Network Install works perfectly for files under 2MB.

Crazy Intro 0.7 - Had a little bit of trouble getting it to work, but that was mostly my fault. Anyways, hidden channel loading works perfectly!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.