Hacking Terrible news today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitonio6

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
1,801
Trophies
0
XP
47
Country
Swaziland
Hello, read this

http://gbatemp.net/t266013-a-message-and-w...-all-dstt-users

And cry...

Now because of just ONE GUY on the DSTT planet,
we are condamned to not talk about release????

So, how can we know, in the futur, where come from the release?

Every time, when somebody propose it, Retro or his friend come here to said
"you stolen... blablabla... "

I'm very sade about that, because, again nobody understand what is going on
but every DSTT users loose...

I think we can also close and ERASE all the DSTT section...

it is DEAD for REAL this time!!!

Thank's To RETRO you succeeded to destroy everything

hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
 

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
3,921
Trophies
1
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
1,291
Country
I've never seen anyone claim his work as theirs...
I only seen People posting links, EVERYONE knows he does the fixes, cause he makes such a big deal of it that everyone knows.
This is Terrible wit a double T
tongue.gif
 

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
2,058
Trophies
1
Age
48
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
736
Country
United States
Just Google I found him in like 2 seconds. I also would have to agree with the other thread the users on here pushed Him and Pong out the door by being so selfish and insensitive.
 

bitonio6

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
1,801
Trophies
0
XP
47
Country
Swaziland
FireGrey said:
I've never seen anyone claim his work as theirs...
I only seen People posting links, EVERYONE knows he does the fixes, cause he makes such a big deal of it that everyone knows.
This is Terrible wit a double T
tongue.gif
i dont see link, but his work...
And he claim every time, every new release come from him...

No other hacker doing stories like him !!!

Everytime we ask him about:
We can work together = no, i want people come only in my warez website to obtain (with membership) my release...

We left always the info about crédit, but for him is not enough...

The DSTT scene is REALLY DEAD this time!
 

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
2,058
Trophies
1
Age
48
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
736
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
FireGrey said:
I've never seen anyone claim his work as theirs...
I only seen People posting links, EVERYONE knows he does the fixes, cause he makes such a big deal of it that everyone knows.
This is Terrible wit a double T
tongue.gif
i dont see link, but his work...
And he claim every time, every new release come from him...

No other hacker doing stories like him !!!

Everytime we ask him about:
We can work together = no, i want people come only in my warez website to obtain (with membership) my release...

We left always the info about crédit, but for him is not enough...

The DSTT scene is REALLY DEAD this time!

How is it dead if he is still doing fixes? Also does it really matter if he is posting them on another site? Just join and grab the fixes. The dstt scene is dead on here because of the users on here.
 

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
3,921
Trophies
1
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
1,291
Country
Anyway, his site is a Warez site, so how are we meant to link to his site to download.
I can't even find his site on google
frown.gif

What's Retro's full username?
 

bitonio6

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
1,801
Trophies
0
XP
47
Country
Swaziland
431unknown said:
Just Google I found him in like 2 seconds.
I also would have to agree with the other thread the users on here pushed Him and Pong out the door by being so selfish and insensitive.
People wish only to participate...

In every place, you can see people asking for fix

In the AKAIO place and in the WOOD place...

Two solutions:

1/ We all work together and the DSTT scene stay alive
2/ This guy want everything for him and the DSTT scene DIE

Im tired to go everywhere to find new hackers...
Im tired to see gentle guy become DIVA
Im tired to read every time "you stole my work"...

Finding Fix is a work of community...
 

bitonio6

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
1,801
Trophies
0
XP
47
Country
Swaziland
431unknown said:
How is it dead if he is still doing fixes?
Also does it really matter if he is posting them on another site?
Just join and grab the fixes. The dstt scene is dead on here because of the users on here.
I think you dont understand...

With this new thread, we can not continue to talking about release or propose it

He continue, maybe, but he kill everything done before!!!
 

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
3,921
Trophies
1
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
1,291
Country
Maybe we need some new brains, anyway he isn't telling us how he edits the dats.
If he did this whole thing would be solved.
I bet he's scared that if anyone finds out they'll do a better job.
 

bitonio6

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
1,801
Trophies
0
XP
47
Country
Swaziland
FireGrey said:
Maybe we need some new brains, anyway he isn't telling us how he edits the dats.
If he did this whole thing would be solved.
I bet he's scared that if anyone finds out they'll do a better job.
I know people who doing already this...

I just need someone who can writte in chinese, to bring more...
I also try to obtain a direct contact in the DSTT company

My goal is to keep DSTT kernel, and not work on another one, like WOOD...

Im certain, together, we can do great things, we just need to want it!!!
 

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
4,486
Trophies
1
Location
Pantsuland
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
2,927
Country
United States
...I'm lost at why anyone would care that you can't talk about Retrogamefan's stuff...
-New pokemon comes and noobs flood
-Attempted rebellion that made Retrogamefan leave
-Move to get information from Pong and Retrogamefan about editing dats
-Give up and just post Retrogamefan's fixes
-GBATemp disallows people to post his fixes on GBATemp and respect Retrogamefan's earlier decision to leave Temp
-Temp users get pissed again at Retrogamefan and at GBATemp for following their policies...(???)

...why not just do the smart thing and google for his stuff and follow his releases there instead of flood the board with threads...
 

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
3,921
Trophies
1
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
1,291
Country
I think we should come up with our own fixes!
I'm sure there's other people willing to tell us.
I'd be happy to help, but i can't find out how to crack the AP cause of my slow PC.
But i heard you can find out the hex edits to bypass AP by going on debug on an emulator or something.
 

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
2,058
Trophies
1
Age
48
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
736
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
...I'm lost at why anyone would care that you can't talk about Retrogamefan's stuff...
-New pokemon comes and noobs flood
-Attempted rebellion that made Retrogamefan leave
-Move to get information from Pong and Retrogamefan about editing dats
-Give up and just post Retrogamefan's fixes
-GBATemp disallows people to post his fixes on GBATemp and respect Retrogamefan's earlier decision to leave Temp
-Temp users get pissed again at Retrogamefan and at GBATemp for following their policies...(???)

...why not just do the smart thing and google for his stuff and follow his releases there instead of flood the board with threads...
Exactly! What did people think was going to happen by hounding a guy to do something for them for free? Nothing except pissing him off and they still continue to hound him and piss him off.

They should just drop it already and move on by:

A. Buying a new card if they can
B. Hound the dstt team to give up info to Ywg so he can port wood to the card
C. Just stop complaing in general cause it's getting really old
 

drwhojan

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
4,196
Trophies
1
Age
45
Location
Where I Am!
XP
1,702
Country
United Kingdom
FireGrey said:
I think we should come up with our own fixes!
I'm sure there's other people willing to tell us.
I'd be happy to help, but i can't find out how to crack the AP cause of my slow PC.
But i heard you can find out the hex edits to bypass AP by going on debug on an emulator or something.

First find out what the fixes look like in extinfo.dat - dump decrypted 4mb ram with no$gba + Hasteds v1.31 + open 4mb ram with a hex-editor find out the offsets same with dump ram but don't use 0x02 just 0x00 at same addresses

crystaltile2 , could help compress are decompress arms arm9 ans arm7 of the ROM - lean about thumbs-arms

I have recently try to look into crystaltile2 program with the ROM open with it

They is a patten with the new ROM's of the offsets and fixes in extinfo.dat

More impotent is to find out how to get the loader information in arm9 and arm7 of a ROM for infolib.dat - somethink to do with decompress are compress code from them arms

Well it's start + extinfo.dat and infolib.dat alway's uses the Encrypted GameCode and GameID of the ROM - first rule! - but play with the original decrypted rom

http://gbatemp.net/t211800-how-to-use-crys...t&p=2637507
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2