Gaming TERRARIA ON SALE

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG. I have checked the humble bundle store and terraria steam every single day for like the last 4-5 months for this deal.

IT IS ON SALE FOR $2.50!!!!!!

BUYYYYYYY

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Star Bound is also 25% on Greenman Gaming with one of their monthly codes, if others are interested!

I haven't played any of Terriaria since the very first update... I should do it one of these days, but, too many games D:

Reactions: Zetta_x

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Star Bound is also 25% on Greenman Gaming with one of their monthly codes, if others are interested!

I haven't played any of Terriaria since the very first update... I should do it one of these days, but, too many games D:

I've bought 4 Starbounds for friends; would of been great with a discount.

You should halt everything in life and play terraria.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was considering on getting this, since it's on sale and all, but I figured I'd just save for Starbound.

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was considering on getting this, since it's on sale and all, but I figured I'd just save for Starbound.
Starbound in it's current state is such a letdown. I know it's not finished yet but if current alpha/beta is a taste of what the game is I'm disappointed.
Terraria is the better game.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starbound in it's current state is such a letdown. I know it's not finished yet but if current alpha/beta is a taste of what the game is I'm disappointed.
Terraria is the better game.
Really? For me, everything about Star Bound, though unfinished, felt far more polished than Terraria, especially visually. The jump felt like going from the NES to the Super NES in terms of all the details and improvements packed in.

Meanwhile, I can barely stomach Terraria's mechanics and looks after trying out some Star Bound :(

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Really? For me, everything about Star Bound, though unfinished, felt far more polished than Terraria, especially visually. The jump felt like going from the NES to the Super NES in terms of all the details and improvements packed in.

Meanwhile, I can barely stomach Terraria's mechanics and looks after trying out some Star Bound :(
Eh, I tried Starbound for a few hours back when it was first released. It felt unbalanced, empty and generally not fun. Meanwhile I have about 100+ hours in Terraria.

Reactions: Nightwish

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I tried Starbound for a few hours back when it was first released. It felt unbalanced, empty and generally not fun. Meanwhile I have about 100+ hours in Terraria.
It seems like the race you choose affects your general starting atmosphere. I haven't played that much, but my first race was the bird, which was generally pretty balanced, while as humans, there were more NPCs as well as higher-level monsters roaming about. But dunno specifically what could be the issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34