Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I noticed something that most probably won't.... the user avatar on posts is smaller than the size its being displayed at. the image is 96×96, the img element is resized to 114×114, making it slightly blurry.
It does bug me as well. i wonder, would it be possible to make it use the original image from the profile page preview
I mean this
upload_2017-6-13_22-22-47.png

instead of the 96x96 avatar? That would surely make it less blurry

[EDIT] Nevermind, i missed the latest post by Mr Sonic Admin :P It's all good :grog:

Last edited by VinsCool,
Reactions: Deleted User

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's not a bug. It's enforcing the 500px height in signatures.
That's stupid imo. I can understand forcing 500px, but I've used (as have many others) spoilers in the signature to stay within the 500px limit while still having extra info that only shows for those who want to see it (by expanding the spoiler). I feel the enforced 500px shouldn't apply to expanded spoiler boxes.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
That's stupid imo. I can understand forcing 500px, but I've used (as have many others) spoilers in the signature to stay within the 500px limit while still having extra info that only shows for those who want to see it (by expanding the spoiler). I feel the enforced 500px shouldn't apply to expanded spoiler boxes.
if there is so many things to hide in a spoiler, i believe the information tab in profile pages is better suited.
A signature should be something short, not a wall of text, hidden in a spoiler box or not.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Some people have javascript disabled

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if there is so many things to hide in a spoiler, i believe the information tab in profile pages is better suited.
A signature should be something short, not a wall of text, hidden in a spoiler box or not.
Imo it's much easier to open a spoiler than open an entirely new webpage, especially if you are in the middle of catching up on a large thread.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Actual bug report:

upload_2017-6-14_0-49-6.png

image shown is apparently 102x102, probably based on the new 114x114 avatar cache. The image gets cut on the right and bottom sides.

original image to compare:
m5AOltx.png

Last edited by VinsCool, , Reason: Reuploaded the image to IMGUR, the link will be used to my new avatar.
Reactions: shaunj66

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users