Tempmas 2015 Starts Here!

tempmas_2015_n.png

Tempmas 2015 Announcement

Good morning/evening/afternoon Tempers!
Today is the start of Tempmas 2015! Woohoooo! :toot: :toot: :grog:

For those of you not in the know, every year GBAtemp runs a Tempmas themed competition where you, our lovely members, get the chance to have some fun and win some top prizes!

This year we would like you to design a Tempmas inspired/themed Christmas Decoration. For a few ideas, any of the following options would make viable entries:

At the bare minimum, a piece of decoration that is GBAtemp themed and have it on display.
It can literally be anything from some small GBAtemp style Christmas tree decoration, or a whole tree decorated in a GBAtemp style, to a GBAtemp poster or sign hung up in your home.
These are just a few ideas for context.

This year's prizes are:

*DRUM ROLL*

1st place: A brand new New Nintendo 3DS :yay3ds:
2nd place: A video game of your choice for any current platform :yayu: :yayps3: :yayone:
3rd place: An amiibo of your choice (hmn we need an amiibo smiley :huh: )

Rules
  • The decoration must contain the words "Tempmas 2015" with your username somewhere.
  • Take pictures of the creative process so you can prove you made your entry.
  • Please upload your submissions to GBAtemp, filetrip or imgur and link to them in a post in this thread. I will disregard any entries sent to me by PM.
  • Submit your entry between now and the 24th of December, 23:59 GMT.
  • One entry per member. One entry per IP address.
  • All content must be your own. Copyrighted content is allowed as long as it falls under fair use.
  • GBAtemp Staff judgements are final.

We hope you decide to get into the spirit of things and enter Tempmas 2015! Good luck and

merrytempmas_medium.jpg

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
yay, a competition that i will never win! :D
It's worth a try you have the same chance as everybody else!

I'm assuming this has to be a physical display and not a photoshop/3D rendering?
Yes no digital entries, obviously you can use digital apps for design or whatever if you want, but the finished item must be a physical decoration.

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: T-hug

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thought I'd ask because it isn't said in the OP; will the winner be chosen randomly or will the staff pick the best/most creative winner?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.