Country
Canada
Antoligy said:
Dter ic said:
oooh now i found you Hatsu
biggrin.gif
3DStemp pastebin stuff

@bowser look at the link, you'll fgure it out
Fake, you just repasted that now. The real creator of the original pastebin is known.
No need to forge evidence against 3DStemp, if he really is Hatsu then the appropriate measures will be taken (i.e. BAN)
Then, who'll get the R4i?

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Antoligy said:
Dter ic said:
biggrin.gif
3DStemp pastebin stuff

Fake, you just repasted that now. The real creator of the original pastebin is known.
No need to forge evidence against 3DStemp, if he really is Hatsu then the appropriate measures will be taken (i.e. BAN)

The "update" ( bgadsfxb ) ( with the official WT ) is just a joke by me ... nothing malicious ( I'm logged with the same IP ) I found several guides and most of them were deleted by mods.

QUOTE said:
#
48. I don't know where to search though.
50. Full, official walkthrough:
pyrmon24 said:
I tried to change it to a lot of "No Cheating", but it didn't work, sadly....
#
58.Search GBATemp search engine for TEMPMAS and Another World's number which is 111084 but I don't know how to weed out the clue from that
60. DONT CHEAT HERE IS THE REAL STUFF : http://gbatemp.net/t271434-tempmas-2010-results

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Dter ic said:
Antoligy said:
Dter ic said:
biggrin.gif
3DStemp pastebin stuff

No need to forge evidence against him.
no i searched it on pastebin i didn't post it again

anyway i think that enough.
Timestamp was today, entries were due in 2 days ago.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I skipped the first 3 steps and I never knew it!!
frown.gif

Clarification: I actually just browsed that footer at the bottom of th GBAtemp page. I skipped the first three steps lol.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Congrats to everyone who won, this was really fun!
biggrin.gif

I screwed up on clue 5; instead of finding the real clue I read a comment by "temp" on one of the VPN packages about liking something on Facebook and spent a whole evening turning Facebook upside down looking for a profile! Lol, well done me!
biggrin.gif
At least I wasn't going mad.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
monkat said:
Still waiting on my apology for being blown off about 3DStemp T_T...
Not gonna happen. The contest was completely random, and just because *you* entered doesn't guarantee you're going to win.

Besides, when it comes down to this, these events are aimed to be fun. They're not intended to reward people with large postcounts or anything, they're intended for everybody. Although if it does turn out that 3DStemp was indeed an alternate account of the previously banned mass-evader Hatsu, then the winner for that entry will be redrawn. That's a 1/110 chance of winning the remaining R4i Gold.

parrasvolta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow! I actually win something
smile.gif

I know i dont have much posts (actually almost zero, i like more "listening" than "talking"), but i have been visited the web for a year and a little more i think, almost every day, so thanks guys
smile.gif

You make this hangover i have a lot less uncomfortable
tongue.gif

Sorry my english...

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Antoligy said:
monkat said:
Not gonna happen. The contest was completely random, and just because *you* entered doesn't guarantee you're going to win.

Besides, when it comes down to this, these events are aimed to be fun. They're not intended to reward people with large postcounts or anything, they're intended for everybody. Although if it does turn out that 3DStemp was indeed an alternate account of the previously banned mass-evader Hatsu, then the winner for that entry will be redrawn. That's a 1/110 chance of winning the remaining R4i Gold.

I think he meant an apology because no one listened when he said that 3DStemp was Hatsu.

QUOTE(parrasvolta @ Dec 26 2010, 02:44 PM)
Wow! I actually win something
smile.gif

I know i dont have much posts (actually almost zero, i like more "listening" than "talking"), but i have been visited the web for a year and a little more i think, almost every day, so thanks guys
smile.gif

You make this hangover i have a lot less uncomfortable
tongue.gif

Sorry my english...
The term you are looking for is “lurker”.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
pyrmon24 said:
Antoligy said:
monkat said:

I think he meant an apology because no one listened when he said that 3DStemp was Hatsu.

*sniff* someone does understand me!!!!!!

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
monkat said:
pyrmon24 said:
Antoligy said:
monkat said:

*sniff* someone does understand me!!!!!!
Oh, no I don't. I just read peoples minds
ninja.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4