wink.gif

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome podcast guys
wub.gif
. Little sounds cool. I would want to go on, but I don't think people like listening to people with a stutter
dry.gif

adamrgolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is actually pretty good. Did you guys record it together or were you in some sort of net meeting thing? Also, we need a pic of Little.
smile.gif

Adam

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Blame Costello for the lame sound effects
laugh.gif
I didn't have much time to find some good ones and I thought these ones were funny enough
tongue.gif
don't take it too seriously anyway!
And yeah, Little's voice is amazing and cute, I tell her every time!

Also, one of the major problems we've had was to actually find a time for the recording. All 4 of us (MR cow, Little, Spikey and me) are busy persons IRL so it's not as easy as we thought.
We'll really do our best to regularly publish episodes but there's a strong possibility that we can't do it every week...

One last thing. I'd like to call for help: if anyone wants to make jingles/transitions/sound effects/opening/theme songs for the podcast, feel free to send me your samples! If you find open source stuff it's cool too.
Thanks
smile.gif

BTW
[title:EXCLUSIVE PICTURE OF LITTLE]
miss-bean.jpg

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
One last thing. I'd like to call for help: if anyone wants to make jingles/transitions/sound effects/opening/theme songs for the podcast, feel free to send me your samples!
What sort of instruments or genres would you like? Also, what duration is appropriate for each facet?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to keep the podcast from getting long awkward pauses in it, which usually works best if you CONTINUE TO TALK.

Or if you have rudimentary editing skills.

Editing is not the point... Everyone loses track of what you're taking about and then things don't flow well if you edit it together. Come on, anyone could figure out what I just told you on their own!!!

PS: Don't double post, there's an edit button you know!
QUOTE(cory1492 @ Sep 27 2007, 02:23 AM)I think next time I will just say "no comment"Â
rofl2.gif

spikeyNDS: it's ok, never heard of you before either
wink.gif
No comment would've been nice!
biggrin.gif
Then I wouldn't have had to talk about something I had no idea on.
tongue.gif

...and I guess it's a good thing you haven't heard of me before...?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...