Tempcast: the GBAtemp Podcast!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spikey! Stop Talking.Â

When you're lucky enough to have a co-host with a sexy English accent, let her talk dammit!

More Little!

Just kidding guys. Great podcast. Looking forward to future episodes that don't include anything regarding MySims.
You should've heard me pre-show... and even ask Little herself, I encouraged her to interrupt me whenever she had something to say because I was knew that I was going to go on a talking rampage. I wanted to keep the podcast from getting long awkward pauses in it, which usually works best if you CONTINUE TO TALK.

Anyways, I'm really surprised to see so many people who have enjoyed it because quite frankly, I thought it was terrible(aside from the parts that were obviously funny
biggrin.gif
). Oh, and mthrnite, feel free to PM me all your criticisms on it. I don't care HOW HARSH they might be... Feedback of ANY KIND(especially the kinds on ways to improve the show) and VERY welcome.
smile.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im looking forward to some new podcasts
smile.gif
If I was to be honest I would say it could have been a little better but you guys are new to the podcast world so im sure it will improve as the weeks go by. Well nice work guys and I will be listening to your podcasts
smile.gif

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
making a list of things to talk about could reduce moments of silences quite a bit (if you guys didn't already)

The "radio sound effects" were a bit poor...the timing was very bad for some, and it was awkwardly out of place. volume should have been adjusted for them, and they were too upbeat for some of the comments made
tongue.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not too shabby, I'll refrain from all criticism and just say, nice first one!
Keep it up, I love podcasts.

..and if you want a "Dear mthr" Ann Landers type section.. I'm up for it, lol.

I would definitely vote for a Dear Mthr segment. In fact, I'm rather sure I would subscribe to a "Dear Mthr" podcast. I've started a few "Dear Mthr" letters myself, but they always end up a little too creepy. Like John Mayer fanmail or something.

Take away your photoshop and give you a microphone for a little while, and I bet we would all learn a lot.

PS, glad you brought the Vonnegut ava back. Pickles lady was keeping me up at nite.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
making a list of things to talk about could reduce moments of silences quite a bit (if you guys didn't already)

The "radio sound effects" were a bit poor...the timing was very bad for some, and it was awkwardly out of place. volume should have been adjusted for them, and they were too upbeat for some of the comments made
tongue.gif

That "radio sound effect" is really weird.. and some times unnecessary..
unsure.gif

Also.. Little should talk more! And you should talk about more important things.. like bidoof!
Every episode should have at least 3 minutes about bidoof!

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpikeyNDS sounds like the douche that I always knew he was. Lol...I'm just messin' with you.

Spikey and Little did a great job. Not much new information was given(was hoping you guys had some inside info that none of us knew), but it was still nice to hear some conversations about flashcarts. That was pretty cool.

Good job. Looking forward to listening to future podcasts.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
SpikeyNDS sounds like the douche that I always knew he was. Lol...I'm just messin' with you.

lol.

Lisa sounds so sexy on the podcast.

i have to say, you have a very nice voice lisa!
wub.gif
you probably have temper fanboys now (like me
happy.gif
)

oh and the opening music was brilliant! who did that? and the rickroll was a nice touch. but as someone noted, some of the other sound effects were a little dodgy.

info wise, it was reasonable, but i think there was a bit too much of a negative spin on acekard, and a few inaccuracies here and there, but overall it was well done.

if you make another one, i want to participate somehow, even if you put in a message for me like "OSW wanted to say long live gbatemp" or something lol.

Good work and thanks to all!
cool.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
COngrats guys, it really rocks my socks.

No really, I think it is a BIG feature, I really hope you release new episodes and I can suscribe to it on iTunes.

I feel so proud of this whole community it scares me. CONGRATS TO ALL THE CREW, [M]artin, Little and SpikeyNDS

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ive now finish hearing the 1st podcasts, and i have to say this,
Rick Roll - Never Gonna Give You Up, is becoming everyday some kind of GBATemp's hymn xD

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Awesome feature, I bet none of you saw this coming! GBAtemp's content is so broad now theres something for everyone here, and the podcast is a nice way to catch up with stuff and easy for members to participate themselves! Can't wait for the next one
wink.gif

Oh and Little sounds hot
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.