Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mascot.gif
Tempcast #38
Not-so-live Edition
jakn06.png

What's up mah fellow tempers? It has been a little while since the last episode, but here we are again! And if you can believe it, yesterday was the third year anniversary of the tempcast. Now I have not gotten around to doing a proper episode to pay proper homage for such a event, but I shall prevail in making sure that such a day does not go unnoticed. So expect a slightly belated, but sure to be entertaining 3 year anniversary edition episode of the tempcast to pop up within the next few weeks.

In this episode, we talk about the golden age of piracy. How that when we wanted to buy a flashcart, we had to walk to China both ways up hill, in the rain, barefoot through a field of glass. Included in this fantasmorgastic nostalgiafest are: FAST6191, Thug4L1f3 and your host, Sonicslasher. Oh and a small difference with this tempcast, it's not live!
ohmy.gif
. So go now and download it or stream it to your pee-pods, boom boxes, Hi-fi's or whatever the hell it is that you kids listen with these days. Back in my day...

Download.

fb.gif
Official Facebook Fanpage
icon-twitter.jpg
Follow us on Twitter
discuss.png
Discuss

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I kinda enjoyed it, yet didn't

It was okay. but the other ones just keep my interest a little more.

But keep trying
smile.gif

The reason it was not the greatest was since i had trouble hearing FAST i think.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
This is one of my favorites. Very well-done, interesting, and quite enlightening. We sure have come a long way when it comes to piracy, in terms of convenience, and accessibility. For better of for worse.
closedeyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30