Tempbot told me to do it!

M1SS1NG_L1NK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, you can call me L1NK (Link), and I have an original DS and original R4 SDHC Card, I would like to say it's great but I haven't been able to get them to work together, the nearest I've got is the black loading screen of death, that's why I decided to join this community to see if I can get them working.

Edit:
Since writing this I have acquired another ds and a ds lite and I have 2 more ds lites, spares or repair, on their way for me to Frankenstein together but the r4 card still won't work in any of them so far.

Last edited by M1SS1NG_L1NK,

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, you can call me L1NK (Link), and I have an original DS and original R4 SDHC Card, I would like to say it's great but I haven't been able to get them to work together, the nearest I've got is the black loading screen of death, that's why I decided to join this community to see if I can get them working.
Hello,

Welcome to Gbatemp:yaywii:

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, :)

:hrth: And welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers,

Enjoy our site :D

DrconicAlly7

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Welcome fellow newbie, and to NDS gaming goodness.
I recently did a jail break on my 3DS and my friend's some months later. If you get your hands on a second hand 3DS (or 2DS), give the 3DS hacks a go :)

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice