Professional Coke Fiend
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to tell the difference between a faulty R4 and memory card? since i'm having issues with mine and more then likly going to return my 2gb kingston memory card for a replacement,and not sure if I should send back my R4 as well......

IainDS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only way would be to try another mini SD with the R4. I'd say it's more likely to be the mini SD than your R4!

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Which is my thought as well,at one point I was able to use my R4 now I can't even load the kernel on it without some type of problem.....

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only way would be to try another mini SD with the R4. I'd say it's more likely to be the mini SD than your R4!
It's micro sd not mini
lecture.gif

and use chkdsk x: /f (replace x: with your card reader drive use this on command line start-> run -> cmd.exe)

IainDS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well the R4 a few times has not booted up while the memory card is in so not sure if that has to do with the memory card or the R4 itself...... and yeah i've put in the R4 without the memory card and it seems to work,also maybe its me but is the bottom of the R4 suppose to be alittle loose? you know when you hold it with 2 fingers on the side and bottom tends to move like its loose when you move the bottom of it? kind of hard to explain what I mean.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉