Tell here when you're usually online.

  • Thread starter Thread starter wyll001
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,034
  • Replies Replies 17

wyll001

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Messages
123
Reaction score
4
Trophies
0
Age
30
XP
211
Country
Brazil
Reply to this thread the time you get online to other users find (or avoid) you.

Please follow the Formatting Reply of this thread as described below:

Code:
[b]Time you first Sign-in in the forum on week days[/b]: enter info here.
[b]Time you first end session in forum on week days[/b]: enter info here.
[b]Time you last Sign-in in the forum on week days[/b]: enter info here.
[b]Time you last end session in forum on week days[/b]: enter info here.
[b]Whenever you enter the forum on weekends[/b]: enter starting info here-enter ending info here, multiple values.
[b]Whenever you enter the forum between the times above[/b]: enter starting info here-enter ending info, multiple values.
[b]which console you play online[/b]: enter info here, multiple values.
[b]which games you play online[/b]: enter info here (enter region here) [enter platform here] - enter server name and/or URL here = enter time here, multiple values.
[b]what are your avatar's name[/b]: copy info above here {enter info here}, multiple values.
[b]when you go to school, work, market, etc...[/b]: enter starting info here-enter ending info, multiple values.

1. Copy the code above to the reply field.
2. fill as many lines as you think is needed, empty lines should the info replaced with "N/A"
3. use all punctuation as the code.
4. info with multiple values should start with a "," (comma) and repeat all punctuation as previous info.
5. all lines should end with a "." (dot).
6. anything before the : (colón) should remain unchanged
7. is not necessary to place the exact info, as a person's life vary each and every day.
8. please enter the full name of the necessary info.

Example:
Time you first Sign-in in the forum on week days: 09:35 AM.
Time you first end session in forum on week days: 02:45 PM.
Time you last Sign-in in the forum on week days: 19:00h.
Time you last end session in forum on week days: 22:20h.
Whenever you enter the forum on weekends: 10:50h-15:20h.
Whenever you enter the forum between the times above: N/A.
which console you play online: PSP, Nintendo DS, PC, Steam (PC).
which games you play online: Phantasy Star Portable 2 (USA) [PSP] - Universe 1 / Sony official = 22:30h - 00:00h, Phantasy Star Zero (USA) [NDS] - http://altwfc.net/ = Random, Final Fantasy XI Ultimate collection: abyssea editon (USA, Cross-Region: USA EUR AUS JAP) [PC, Cross-Platform PC PlayStation 2 Xbox] - my private server = random.
what are your avatar's name: Phantasy Star Portable 2 [PSP] {Wyll}, Phantasy Star Zero [NDS] {Akane} Final Fantasy XI Ultimate collection: abyssea editon [PC] {Raynard}.
when you go to school, work, market, etc...: N/A.
 
Time you first Sign-in in the forum on week days: Whenever I want
Time you first end session in forum on week days: Whenever I want
Time you last Sign-in in the forum on week days: Whenever I want
Time you last end session in forum on week days: Whenever I want
Whenever you enter the forum on weekends: Whenever I want
Whenever you enter the forum between the times above: Whenever I want
which console you play online: Whatever I want
which games you play online: Whatever I want
what are your avatar's name: This, Is, Really, Stupid
when you go to school, work, market, etc...: Whenever I want
 
Welcome to GBAtemp. Let's just make sure you read the rules, but no offense, this idea is 101.99% not necessary.

GBAtemp isn't a house, it's an online community of gamers. We use the internet when we want to, or when we have the time, every day is different, also.
 
You're not getting my schedule out of me THAT easily, NSA! I'm on to your tomfoolery!

*goes back to checking Facebook on an Android phone connected simultaneously to two of the biggest home internet and mobile service providers in the country*
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted-236924
When you least expect me. Also, when you most expect me.

You know, it might be easier to tell you when I'm usually offline.
 
I know this might've been a serious thread, but it won't ever find some real use here on GBAtemp. Also, it's a bit creepy.

So, EOF'd.
 
I'm, like, waay to random to be able to answer such broad questions.

Stop trying to put me in boxes man.
 
Time you first Sign-in in the forum on week days: [REDACTED]
Time you first end session in forum on week days: [REDACTED]
Time you last Sign-in in the forum on week days: [REDACTED]
Time you last end session in forum on week days: [REDACTED]
Whenever you enter the forum on weekends: [REDACTED]
Whenever you enter the forum between the times above: [REDACTED]
which console you play online: [REDACTED]
which games you play online: [REDACTED]
what are your avatar's name: [REDACTED]
when you go to school, work, market, etc...: [REDACTED]

I will not be a part of your botnet.
 

Site & Scene News