Tekken 6 or Tekken dark ressurection ?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by kazekun, Jul 7, 2011.

Jul 7, 2011
  1. kazekun
    OP

Member kazekun GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    I got my psp recently, as such i am trying alot of games [​IMG] some of them are games i know i just will never erase of my psp such as bleach and final fantasy dissidia, because its games i gona play often with friends, now, tekken is also one of these games, and i got tekken 6 atm in the psp, but, i am a bit bugged by the lack of content in tekken 6 i know we can unlock movies and so on, but apart of that i actually got decepcionated that all characters started unlocked, and that it didnt bring the story mode like in the xbox, is tekken dark ressurection better ? Thanks in advance!

2. koimayeul

Member koimayeul GBAtemp Maniac

France
    i like resurrection better but i dont own them games and my PSP for long enough to call reasons, just my feeling for now.. plays more refined somehow just seeing characters portraits and on screen details, also i experienced the end boss of tekken 6 and it is nonsense.. so yea go resurrection [​IMG]

3. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    From what I've heard, Dark Resurrection has a little more content while 6 has some differences in gameplay (Dark Resurrection is based off 5 anyway).