• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
Brakken; If you read this, which I am sure you will because you are an attention whore, You are a bitch, a whiny cry baby bitch. My 2 yound little girls don't cry as much as you do. Glad YOU are gone, too bad you're good site had to go with you. But don't worry, the world will EASILY live without you and you're site. So, so true! The site was an excellent source for homebrew information, administered by an attention hungry drama queen who should be forcefully fed ritalin until he stops being a douche. He's had more "wars" than I've had hot dinners and even went so far as to publish personally identifiable information on somebody on the basis that he "thought" they'd done something malicious towards him and his Paypal account, it was off the back of this that I was going to "publish" a dossier on him including his name, address, phone number etc etc but thankfully I opted not to be as pathetic as him.

In essence, he was a twat who happened to run a very informative Wii homebrew site. He won't be missed, Tehskeen will. I don't buy any of what he says anyway, the whole reason behind the site going down etc etc. The guy is all about drama and saving face. As for snapping the only backup? Either he still needs serious medical attention or he's lying through his teeth, it just doesn't ring true.

On a side note, hopefully DJ Dynamite will join another site as he was doing an excellent job.

QUOTE(Mark McDonut @ Jan 13 2010, 08:37 AM) Meh, Tehskeen's reviews were good when they weren't jumping wildly off topic to rip on other gaming news sites, especially this one, calling us all retards and pirates and shit, not to mention the All-american racism from brakken every time the Quran DS homebrewapp got updated with him going on about oppression, bombs, and terrorism, instead of just not saying anything at all or just posting a link.
Don't forget his recent woefully biased WODE review, I wonder how much he got paid for that work of fiction? Not saying WODE is crap but Brakken spends most of that review ranting at softmods like the bastard love child of Shigeru Myamoto and Glenn Beck while simultaneously telling us WODE will bring peace to the middle east.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i for 1 will miss the site. having a drama queen in charge didn't make the actual news from the site any less true. just as if CNN had jerry springer's guests read from the teleprompter in between them pulling each others' hair. i think it gave the site some personality.

muzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was one of my sites that I visited daily. Think I'll replace it with a pr0n bookmark now, that sucks.

.....and I'm post number 69 in the thread to boot! WOOT!

Daco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
the1mike1man said:
Since Brakken doesn't plan on reviving Tehskeen, I'm purely posting this for sentimental reasons.

You can still view tehskeen.com (as of 11th Jan 2010) here:
http://66.102.9.132/search?q=cache:0KteK3d...=clnk&gl=uk

The site was great, had all the homebrew news anyone could want. RIP Tehskeen. Goodbye Brakken.
/me should look how he can mass download all the download links to GC tools he has using the cache but is lazy

devmas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty unfortunate.
frown.gif

I really, really appreciated the site a lot and visited it practically every day for over almost 2 years. I even won a recent contest he did because of the kind words I had for the site. If I could, I'd copy/paste what I wrote about it here.

I'll kind of feel bad when I receive the M3i I won in the mail... I'll use it while holding the memory of Tehskeen.

My biggest worry is that there are quite a few people who released homebrew on the site... For instance, SDBOOT for loading Gamecube homebrew off an SD Gecko (I downloaded the newest version a few hours before the site went down), and Genesis Plus GX, the GC/Wii Genesis emulator...Where will the authors of those homebrew go?

I personally think that, if he feels like calling it quits, but wants to maintain some sort of site, he could make the site forums only... and maybe include a forum for a moderated user-contributed homebrew releases across the various platforms.

As for now... I would like to know for sites I can go to for Wii, DS, PSP, and PS2 homebrew.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
FINALLY!

I was bummed out when the guy was alive after his overdose. But at least I still get what I want in a way.

Break out the beer, we're partying tonight.

Yeah Im glad hes finally dead, err the site i mean. that racist bstard. The first round of beers is on me! what a funny post tho the guy that said "brakken wouldnt leave!" yeah unless he pops a bottle of xanax, thats a way better exit than just saying WAAAH IM DONE!
good riddance brakken good riddance lame wi site.

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a shame... it was one of my daily sites to check for news and exploits. I was shocked to read that he snapped the disc (whether or not it's true). Now to find another site like it gbatemp is still one of my favorites btw lol.

Satan2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
QUOTE said:
TehSkeen.com Statistics
Threads: 11,904, Posts: 67,216, Members: 89,089

... and one drama queer closing the whole site down.

*congratulations, you've got thousands of haters now!*

I loved that site because DjDynamite made lots of interesting news, i visited it daily.

Despite that, i really hope djdynamite will come up with something new...

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
BTW, didn't DjDynamite get banned from here because he cried too much about "n00bs"?

I'm only asking because I have NFI why he was banned. All I remember was his raging about people bricking, or something...

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't know him, don't know the site. But hearing the stories about "Brakken" I know enough. He desperately needs to get laid.

Daco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
BBking83 said:
All I remember was his raging about people bricking, or something...
and you can't blame him. this place has the biggest rate of idiocy bricks ive ever seen
EDIT: and i dont even leave the "hacking" forum !

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
devmas said:
I'll kind of feel bad when I receive the M3i I won in the mail... I'll use it while holding the memory of Tehskeen.

If you wanted to do something in memory of the site/dude, Break the m3i in half out of frustration. I kid, I kid.

Anyway, not to disrespect the guy, but if he was to attempt suicide out of fear from the Nintendo Police, Its really no surprise to me that the site is dead. it was only a matter of time, IMO.

BTW, I would reccomend that the dude is put on suicide watch. just sayin.

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
Daco said:
BBking83 said:
All I remember was his raging about people bricking, or something...
and you can't blame him. this place has the biggest rate of idiocy bricks ive ever seen
Yeah, okay. Fair enough. But was that why he was banned? I'm sure he wasn't the only who did (rage about "n00bs").

casper_uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to see the site go myself but thanks for all the years of effort you put into the site. I still remember when it was cubehacker
smile.gif

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good riddance as far as I'm concerned. Brakken was an asshole exhibited no respect for the coders who kept his site afloat, demanding acknowledgement on Tantrics projects, ignoring requests for no offsite downloads, I've even had my name cut from credits that he copy/pasted from the readme on the few homebrew projects I've been envolved with. DJD was just his lapdog, quick to jump to his masters defense, even though Brakken showed him little/no respect either. I don't know how it was in the beginning, but last I visited it, it was a shithole.

Rykin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I liked tehskeen as a news site. I disliked Brakken's personal posts. I lost respect for him after his original rant relating to Marcan. I don't really care if any of what he feels about Marcan is true or not- the way he went about telling the world was rather immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.