Hacking TegraRcmGUI crashing when injecting payload

AiRuby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The other day I modded a friend of mine's V1 and everything was fine but today when i was about to give it back i was explaining how everything worked and I tried to send the hekate payload.
At that point my pc recognized the switch in RCM mode but after I sent the payload Tegra crashed.
And kept on doing so every time I tried.
I tried solving it by changing cables and computers but nothing changed. I also tried to inject the payload using my android phone but still nothing.
With my personal switch everything works without problems with any cable or device I've tried so far so I don't understand what's wrong with this other switch.
How could I solve the problem?

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
The payload you inject needs to match with the version of Hekate/Atmosphere on the SD card.
The payload needs some files on the SD card and versions matter.
I would recommend to use another SD card and try a clean install.

LockpickRCM boots without any dependency so you could try that to see if the injection works fine.
(It might be harder to find due to DMCA takedowns lately, but the version itself doesn't matter much for testing).
If LockpickRCM doesn't show up, there might be something wrong with the usb port itself.

AiRuby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The payload you inject needs to match with the version of Hekate/Atmosphere on the SD card.
The payload needs some files on the SD card and versions matter.
I would recommend to use another SD card and try a clean install.

LockpickRCM boots without any dependency so you could try that to see if the injection works fine.
(It might be harder to find due to DMCA takedowns lately, but the version itself doesn't matter much for testing).
If LockpickRCM doesn't show up, there might be something wrong with the usb port itself.

Tried everything you suggested but it's still not working :/
We're thinking there might be something wrong with the switch's USB port at this point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto