TeenDriversEducation.com

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by mice R nice ~(_&, Jul 30, 2008.

Jul 30, 2008
  1. mice R nice ~(_&
    OP

Newcomer mice R nice ~(_& Advanced Member

Antarctica
    Have any of you guys had experience with teendriverseducation.com? [​IMG] Are they approved by the DMV? [​IMG] [​IMG] Or are they a hoax? [​IMG]

Any and all input is appreciated

2. Seraph

Member Seraph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Pretty random question(guess people will know where you're from now, too). They're approved or at least they should be...I remember the DMV site recommended it before they redesigned the site I think...

I sorta wasted my money on the site because ended up waiting till 18 to get my license, so I never even needed to take the course. Got the certificate of completion though... [​IMG]

3. mice R nice ~(_&
    OP

Newcomer mice R nice ~(_& Advanced Member

Antarctica
    Wat u Sai?

O well that's nice, so actually used it then...

has anyone else actually submitted their completion form to the DMV?

4. gizmo_gal

Member gizmo_gal QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!

United States
    I took a 4 hour course with the actual state online--it was a rip off. I paid 25 bucks for the course, which was stupid. Then they wanted another 25 bucks to send me my certificate--which couldn't be printed--in less than a week, 10 bucks to get it in month, or free and get it according to my location or something dumb like that. We live about 10 minutes from the actual DMV, so I chose option 3---please there wasn't any more money.

I still haven't gotten that certificate. I just passed the drugs and alcohol portion in actual drivers ed, which I was already in anyway. What a waste of 25 perfectly good dollars.