OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought this game might never come out with all the barbie horse games that's have been released much earlier, but the people at ea are a bunch of idiots if they think that since the have the license you won't be able to play with the real team names. You can edit the teams to whatever names you want, so you can pretty much upgrade the players infinity until the next game comes out....this is why tecmo bowl was always superior.

P.S game works on m3 real of course, and with online play the fun will never end
smile.gif

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game probably won't be totally worth it until someone (probably over at the Knobbe forums) gets to work on a save file with NFL rosters. As such, I'm having fun playing as the San Antonio Mongols (it doesn't have to make sense), with my quarterback A.Hole
laugh.gif

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my only problem with the new tsb is that there is no touchbacks on kickoffs, so on like the TSB 2K9 rom, I get safeties and/or wonderful field position all the time and wind up winning games by like 50 against the cpu.
tongue.gif

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's a nice game that can entertain for alittle bit,one of the things that kind of bug me is when you pass the ball sometimes the cpu player (being like 3-5 yards) behind my WR but yet cpu gets an interception......

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
carterman said:
This game probably won't be totally worth it until someone (probably over at the Knobbe forums) gets to work on a save file with NFL rosters. As such, I'm having fun playing as the San Antonio Mongols (it doesn't have to make sense), with my quarterback A.Hole
laugh.gif
play against me i have all the real teams.

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scorpin200 said:
carterman said:
laugh.gif

Upload that save file, stat!

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
carterman said:
Scorpin200 said:
carterman said:
laugh.gif

Upload that save file, stat!

Agreed!

even though I've already gone through and created my "All Stars" Patriots team. Ironically enough Brady got injured in the first game I played, but I had Bledsoe as backup.

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ronnarin said:
What are the controls for this game?

Exactly the same as the Tecmo Bowls of yore, although you can use touch screen controls. I don't recommend them unless you have a finger stylus of some kind so you could switch between your thumb and stylus when necessary. Otherwise, stick with old school d-pad and buttons.

winstonone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with mine running slow. Every time I snap the ball there is a half second pause in the action. Also a half second pause for any cut-scene. Does anyone else have these problems?

I am using a supercard DS one and an 8GB Adata card that claims it is class 6, but I'm starting to have my doubts.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's put it this way Zane, you'll have more of a chance of figuring out how to play this game than you ever would with Madden.

I was about 5 or 6 and didn't know anything about football when I was playing it on the NES, so you should be alright. The part that will take you the most time to figure out are the different plays (There's only 8 per side though).

I definitely suggest at least trying it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: