Hacking Team Xecuter's servers down again?

D

Deleted User

lol after the recent news, it's not surprising. The server is probably getting seized or something.

Reactions: Essometer

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
lol after the recent news, it's not surprising. The server is probably getting seized or something.
Considering how slow the downloads were, I'd be lying if I said it would be shocking to find out they were hosting from a Raspberry Pi Zero.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup its down. had to double check with a VPN in case it was being blocked in certain countries. sux I had a extra license I did not use for my 2nd switch

agus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
so do i... this is now.

Attachments

• IMG-20201013-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20201013-WA0001.jpeg
    892.6 KB · Views: 264

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am pretty sure Gary was the one paying for their site (much like how he was paying for the Gateway 3DS site,) and if that’s the case, then this might be bad news for SXOS users. I can’t confirm if he was paying for the site though, that’s just speculation based on his past.

DragarX

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hoefuly this is just temporary, if not someone's gonna need to reverse engineer the mod chip asap so those without a way to activate can still boot some kind of payload.

Reactions: ELY_M and Modi

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoefuly this is just temporary, if not someone's gonna need to reverse engineer the mod chip asap so those without a way to activate can still boot some kind of payload.

Well good news is that the firmware has been dumped via an exploit so I am sure someone could come up with a replacement firmware that can directly boot Atmosphere and Hekate without chainloading via their stuff. Won’t do any good for SXOS users as that will want to be activated anyway.

of course this won’t be much good until Atmosphere is 100% compatible with V2 Mariko switch units which is being worked on.

Last edited by driverdis,
Reactions: Modi

DragarX

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well good news is that the firmware has been dumped via an exploit so I am sure someone could come up with a replacement firmware that does not require activation and can directly boot Atmosphere and Hekate without chainloading via their stuff.

of course this won’t be much good until Atmosphere is 100% compatible with V2 Mariko switch units which is being worked on.
While a Mariko payload would be nice. A way to boot Atmosphere without entering sx os on v1 devices would be possible now. I bought an sx core with the sole goal of not using sx os aside from booting into atmosphere. Unless the site comes back up, my sx core will be useless.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Modi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all