Hacking Team Xecuter's servers down again?

pyrotechnicmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do some people show license code screen here ? Someone can steal that and use it, can't they ?
not if it is already tied to a console i think.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hopefully the activation servers are not in the DOJs control or else they could be logging all hits to the site then forwarding console specific info to Nintendo to immediately ban users.

or worse, working on an update to neutralize SX OS or the modchip then distributing via official update servers.
Working on an update to stop copywrite violations is far outside DOJ's wheelhouse. them spending tax dollars to specifically write code to disable existing SXOS licenses is not going to happen ever.

Reactions: 0x3000027E

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country
You can boot payloads without the licence file so it’s not the end of the world if the license page does go down, you can just use the latest boot.dat on its own to load Hekate until someone comes up with something better

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dead curious do you need to ever reactivate updating the payload? (for v1 units) i mainly use Atmosphere but theres been a few games still where i haveto boot into SXOS due to something up w/ my unit (that and only got it for the extra functions for awhile back when they were only enable din tinfoil If you had an activated license file on your SDCard)

D

Deleted User

Dead curious do you need to ever reactivate updating the payload? (for v1 units) i mainly use Atmosphere but theres been a few games still where i haveto boot into SXOS due to something up w/ my unit (that and only got it for the extra functions for awhile back when they were only enable din tinfoil If you had an activated license file on your SDCard)

I don't think so. Unless maybe your sd card totally died and you had to buy a brand new one and didn't have your files backed up, or if your switch died or got stolen something like that. But not from just updating.

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country

No I don’t think so, just keep that license.dat backed up just in case otherwise Hekate will be your only option

Modi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Site is back but when active get error...omg

Online on cosnole active works :)O YES!!!!

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 144

Xplore

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Well crap, I ran out of time last weekend to do the sx-lite install. Kicking myself now...

Site is back but when active get error...omg

Online on cosnole active works :)O YES!!!!
Wait, so you can still access the site through console activation?

Modi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well crap, I ran out of time last weekend to do the sx-lite install. Kicking myself now...

Wait, so you can still access the site through console activation?
Yes it works yesterday.

Nokyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks, I better try and get this chip installed tonight then. I tried the website and it wasn't working.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you cannot activate through device. I just tried a few hours ago and I could not activate since their severs are down. Hopefully the come back soon since I just spent $38 for this license, everything else is working just need to activate the license.

Xplore

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry to burst your bubble but you cannot activate through device. I just tried a few hours ago and I could not activate since their severs are down. Hopefully the come back soon since I just spent $38 for this license, everything else is working just need to activate the license.
Well, my bubble was already burst, I just got my console torn down only to realise I was sent the sx core and not the sx lite....

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless the site comes back up, my sx core will be useless.
No sir. You own a piece of history. Something the big N spent millions on to thwart its uprising. Let it take rest on a shelf, little one. As has mine. It will be worth something some day, causing nerdgasms throughout eternity.

DragarX

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No sir. You own a piece of history. Something the big N spent millions on to thwart its uprising. Let it take rest on a shelf, little one. As has mine. It will be worth something some day, causing nerdgasms throughout eternity.
This was my feeling...
then I found out I could boot payloads without activating sx os anyways, so all good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup