Hacking Discussion Team Xecuter Websites Down.

What do you think happened most likely?

• Nintendo DMCA'd them.

• TX took the money and ran .

• TX was loosing money because of ATMOS so they couldn't afford to pay their bills.

• Standard TX hate comment.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would this thread have been any different if they did just say it was seized from the beginning though? Instead of it being about them "lying" it would be about them disappearing and never coming back or some other "theory". No one actually cares whether they were "honest" about it from the beginning or not.

CrappyOpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would this thread have been any different if they did just say it was seized from the beginning though? Instead of it being about them "lying" it would be about them disappearing and never coming back or some other "theory". No one actually cares whether they were "honest" about it from the beginning or not.

Yes it does as it shows the dishonesty of the people involved and the contempt for which they hold of you, their existing customers and potential future customers.
It has also shown that , if you didn't know already, that GaryOPA, Xianaix, Game-Over whatever are people who are willing to lie and misinform to you when it suits their paymasters agenda and are people who are no longer trustworthy and that anything from now on they state as fact or insider knowledge or a tip should be treated with extreme caution.
Everyone knows what has happened and they know we know so why they think they can still lie and misinform and have any credibility is beyond me. Hell of a quick and simple way to destroy your reputations in 1 or 2 posts how sad and desperate those people must be.

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it does as it shows the dishonesty of the people involved and the contempt for which they hold of you, their existing customers and potential future customers.
It has also shown that , if you didn't know already, that GaryOPA, Xianaix, Game-Over whatever are people who are willing to lie and misinform to you when it suits their paymasters agenda and are people who are no longer trustworthy and that anything from now on they state as fact or insider knowledge or a tip should be treated with extreme caution.
Everyone knows what has happened and they know we know so why they think they can still lie and misinform and have any credibility is beyond me. Hell of a quick and simple way to destroy your reputations in 1 or 2 posts how sad and desperate those people must be.
A huge company like Apple makes a product that they know to be defective. Customers complain about the problem, Apple denies any issues with the product and blames the user. Only after a class action lawsuit do they do anything about the issue while never really admitting they did anything wrong. People still buy shitty Apple products. So what if TX don't say every detail of the issue as long as they keep supporting their product ?

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

From what I've seen it was already treated with extreme caution anyways. Some other theory or shit talking would have been what the thread was about. People are already biased toward TX here anyways. They clearly don't have a good reputation here already. Not saying people shouldn't just be upfront, but I don't really think it would have mattered on here to be honest. Either way that's just my opinion after reading through 25 pages of the same info.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Well only the haters were the ones like suspicious, what tx supporters care is if they dissappear or they cannot give support any more, I do not care if they got dmca or anything like that, just that they will be up soon

Reactions: gizmomelb

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States

The sad and desperate people are those presenting things as "fact" when they actually have no idea what is going on. You for example.

Reactions: gizmomelb

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A huge company like Apple makes a product that they know to be defective. Customers complain about the problem, Apple denies any issues with the product and blames the user. Only after a class action lawsuit do they do anything about the issue while never really admitting they did anything wrong. People still buy shitty Apple products. So what if TX don't say every detail of the issue as long as they keep supporting their product ?

Apple only got sued BECAUSE of the internet drama people kicked up in the first place. Enough people made a big fuss about the lying is the only reason anything happened. Yes TX is just another lying corporation but they don't deserve to be treated any better, and that's a massive difference in incentives between them and open source software devs.

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with all this back n forth comments on here.. Is their site still down or are they back up and running?

Reactions: andijames

CrappyOpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sad and desperate people are those presenting things as "fact" when they actually have no idea what is going on. You for example.

Well kind sir the open floor is all yours feel free to tell us all then what is and has really gone on then. Cos it certainly aint the bull Gary Bowser & Michel Rooman are trotting out here insulting all the readers intelligence. SO come on then its now your chance to tell the truth for once . I bet you don;t and put up some weaselly answer to this to avoid really answering.

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apple only got sued BECAUSE of the internet drama people kicked up in the first place. Enough people made a big fuss about the lying is the only reason anything happened. Yes TX is just another lying corporation but they don't deserve to be treated any better, and that's a massive difference in incentives between them and open source software devs.

Can you let me know what exactly TX makes that is open source? It sure isn't SX.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apple doesn't steal code from open source projects and they don't have copyrighted material on their products. So yes. TX does deserve to be treated differently.

Reactions: ghjfdtg

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've had the same host for over a decade or something I think. I don't think that reliability is the issue.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
Well kind sir the open floor is all yours feel free to tell us all then what is and has really gone on then. Cos it certainly aint the bull Gary Bowser & Michel Rooman are trotting out here insulting all the readers intelligence. SO come on then its now your chance to tell the truth for once . I bet you don;t and put up some weaselly answer to this to avoid really answering.

I've already posted numerous times that there has been no raids or seizures and they are just moving the domains and server. People refuse to believe that, though, and just want to present their own narrative. If I posted any underlying reasons, no one would believe that either. If I were to say, for example, that they are moving as a precautionary measure, since Nintendo is preparing to take action against TX re-sellers and homebrew developers, would anyone believe that? Probably not. I guess we'll just see what happens when (or if, depending on who you believe) the domains come back online.

Reactions: Dark Ronin

ISOHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was removed because the post contained links to SX which was proven to have one of the nvidia/nintendo SIGNING keys, and as such GBAtemp made the decision to remove all links to the TX websites
No it didn't. I posted their facebook profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1