Hacking Discussion Team Xecuter Switch SX

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Thats a really good price, i think im gonna get one just for the convenience factor.

Still, not gonna use it for like a month after i get it and wait for all the early glitches, possible bricks, etc.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Even if you only plan to use the scene's tools
well that's the million dollar question, isn't it? can you use scene tools and payloads with it?
And if you're a SMT fan, you'll probably scoop up a physical copy of the game regardless.
you know it bby

Reactions: jakibaki
D

Deleted User

it will turn like Cobra CFW on the PS3 , somebody will hack Xecuters Dongle and Release it for Free

Rune

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Er... I think that you could be right on the storage on the dongle - there seems to be some sort of hole on the bottom that could possibly update it. But I don’t think that that’s where the games are stored - because they take it out right away and it would take a longer time for the CFW to boot.
Good point. I guess its the internal mSD then.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Well, this is just a dongle that injects a fusee/shoeFL2 payload. What's impressive is that they managed to load games.

Which BTW is already possible with the current public stuff we have, it's just a matter of someone releasing their work early.

Well you could install the NCAs the question is which Module you have to Patch for the Games to Run ?

D

Deleted User

What I’m confused/questioning on is: it seems this boots up pretty fast... on their earlier video, it looked like they were completely rebooting the console (probably into recovery mode to get RCM) but once the person turns it on, the menu shows up right away. Maybe they’re using a different exploit now?

geodeath

Trophies
XP
Country
The price is not the problem. It's a good price.

It looks for some people it is. Even if the problem is not the price though, you can still be happy to pay a company that made a hardware and competely ignore their software - TLDR get the cheapest dongle you can and not care where it comes from, using it the way you want -> win

svensonic1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This one is not confirmed but I think it works by your own SD card, the dongle loads the CFW menu and then everything else is going to run from SD card aka games etc.
As the dongle gets plugged out before he presses custom fw.

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
True, was only replying to people saying that even $30 is too much if it is still compatible. Madness
Some of them are probably young children who can't buy things on their own and would need to explain why they need to buy a product to their parents.
I remember when I was a wee lad, convincing my parents to get me a flashcard (or to even let me use my own money on a shady flashcard website!) was an elaborate process.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What I’m confused/questioning on is: it seems this boots up pretty fast... on their earlier video, it looked like they were completely rebooting the console (probably into recovery mode to get RCM) but once the person turns it on, the menu shows up right away. Maybe they’re using a different exploit now?
This process has been shortened for advertising purposes ;)

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna grab this and use their modchip when I want, and Atmosphere when I want. It's good to have the best of both worlds. :P Kinda like Gateway paired with A9LH. Good times.

Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P