Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Xecuter Delay Switch Modchip

SwitchTX.jpg

Today team Xecuter have released a new statement regarding their Nintendo Switch modchip: [prebreak]1[/prebreak]

"Here is a quick update on our product status:

After a few days delay due to Chinese New Year, we have finally received our prototype boards, as can be expected from any development cycle, we have experienced a few issues with reliability of our entry point, we will work on refining our method and keep you posted, stay tuned for more exciting news and videos in the coming weeks.

We are sorry for the delay, but we are also sure all Switch owners will be delighted by our product. It is worth the wait!"

No further information about the device is currently known, apart from there will be a solder and solderless version.

:arrow: Source: Team Xecuter
:arrow: TX Official Site

c4eva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I left because xecuter was failing badly as some of the products they had - especially the probe v2 sales. I dont care for speculation but i am infact him. Im not stealing someone elses name it is me lol.
Xecuter have done this before. The RGH hack belonged to gligli originally and Xecuter branded it as their own....did he get credit?? NO! Xecuter did for releasing a stable chip but the work they put onto any xilinx chip they made didnt belong to them.They were also caught using Team Matrix glitch timings also. Xecuter know nothing believe me when i say that. I left because of poor business practices and also more to the fact they changed ownership a few years ago and the guy is a total douche.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They are wizards when it comes to efuses so yeah it can only be a a glitch chip.

No they arent - efuses were never reversed but an exploit released by gligli (RGH HACK) got round them by exploiting the first BL on the 360.Again Xecuter know nothing.

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I left because xecuter was failing badly as some of the products they had - especially the probe v2 sales. I dont care for speculation but i am infact him. Im not stealing someone elses name it is me lol.
Xecuter have done this before. The RGH hack belonged to gligli originally and Xecuter branded it as their own....did he get credit?? NO! Xecuter did for releasing a stable chip but the work they put onto any xilinx chip they made didnt belong to them.They were also caught using Team Matrix glitch timings also. Xecuter know nothing believe me when i say that. I left because of poor business practices and also more to the fact they changed ownership a few years ago and the guy is a total douche.

No they arent - efuses were never reversed but an exploit released by gligli (RGH HACK) got round them by exploiting the first BL on the 360.Again Xecuter know nothing.
it seems as if xecuter is doing a little bit of shady business. as much as i want to modchip to come out i think it will utterly destroy Nintendo they will have to change the switch internally.

c4eva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is exactly what happened with the 360.Glitch chip released then we seen many revisions of the 360 slim and alterations of hardware to try and combat the hack.Same will happen with the switch.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
This is exactly what happened with the 360.Glitch chip released then we seen many revisions of the 360 slim and alterations of hardware to try and combat the hack.Same will happen with the switch.
nintendo kinda bad at fighting piracy. They claimed that 3DS would be hack proof, but now we have many exploits in many firmwares for every occasion of life.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So it's gonna be Soon™. To quote someone important before "i have a baaaaaaaaaad feeling about this"

Whilst i also have been constant on knowledge and info of the 360 scene and their involvement, would you really blame us to be skeptical at first with them? Their announcement came way too fast and that makes the whole situation too good to be True. Not to mention the precedents that both Gateway had, as well as the never-ended Crown 3DS team and their attempt to make a functional 1:1 copy/behavior of their flashcart had.

I remain skeptical, and cautiously optimistic about this one. Principally, for that little tidbit of "Non-modchip" method they seem to be mentioning as well.
Wouldn't hurt to have more info, though, but it's fine.

Now: THE LAUNCH DATE BINGO! My prediction? October or November. Would be better if they actually do it to coincide with something big, like Pokemon.
I don't recall them saying anything about a non-modchip method, only a solderless modchip.
Regarding Team Xecuter: you know that Chinese new year just started, right? So that means that they wouldn't receive it yet, if there was any delay. Even if they were Chinese. They don't ship anything at the moment, because that's what happens during Chinese New Year. It just means they're lying and you all fall for it.
They received it just in time, I guess.
Anyone getting memories of the Wii U Key that was delayed then delayed again then finally disappeared from existence without word of what actually happened to it.
Actually yes, that was the first thing I thought of when they said they were delaying it to improve reliability. From what I know, it would take a IOSU exploit to dump the drive key needed for the WiiUKey to work, which made the chip rather redundant and is why it never got released.
But I don't think TX would make that mistake.

D

Deleted User

its good to say since c4eva left they never released any hack , xbox one disappeard same for the ps4 hack big story around with a big ass lie

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are they even serious with these claims how do we know that the exploit listed at the bottom of the product page wasn't known and found by someone else?

Reactions: Absintu

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I believe for a majority of end users, only the end result will matter.

Delay as much as they want, I don't care, honestly.
That would only give me a reason to use my Switch as it was intended.

c4eva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
are they even serious with these claims how do we know that the exploit listed at the bottom of the product page wasn't known and found by someone else?

Well you dont is the simple answer to that.Take my situation for example. Everything i did was closed source.I never gave them any code.Only was what needed to get by.I never shared the algorithm for decrypting lite-on drives on the 360.That bothered them.They offered me money for it but i knew they would just monetize it and take control of my work so i offered to work with them. At the time the products they released were ok but again based on hacks/exploits released by other people. Xecuter have never found any exploit in its history and id love someone to point out where they have in history! This exploit for the switch was most likely found by another scene member - Xecuter caught wind of it and got in touch with them and bought it.....its what happened to me.The POC pushed out after xecuters announcement was to show that what they had was nothing special

Last edited by c4eva,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Holy shit you made an account here? Thank you so much for IXtreme btw.
What have you been up to lately?

Have legit not seen you active since high school

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

c4eva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mostly working on xbox one by myself but without my friend Geremia who was the master of winbond chips and due to xboxhacker.org forums closing we are no longer in contact so progress is slow.Its being worked on is what i can tell you and Xecuter will have nothing to do with it.They are clinging on for dear life incase anyone hasn't noticed.

D

Deleted User

Well you dont is the simple answer to that.Take my situation for example. Everything i did was closed source.I never gave them any code.Only was what needed to get by.I never shared the algorithm for decrypting lite-on drives on the 360.That bothered them.They offered me money for it but i knew they would just monetize it and take control of my work so i offered to work with them. At the time the products they released were ok but again based on hacks/exploits released by other people. Xecuter have never found any exploit in its history and id love someone to point out where they have in history! This exploit for the switch was most likely found by another scene member - Xecuter caught wind of it and got in touch with them and bought it.....its what happened to me.The POC pushed out after xecuters announcement was to show that what they had was nothing special

Xecuter Destoryd.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mostly working on xbox one by myself but without my friend Geremia who was the master of winbond chips and due to xboxhacker.org forums closing we are no longer in contact so progress is slow.Its being worked on is what i can tell you and Xecuter will have nothing to do with it.They are clinging on for dear life incase anyone hasn't noticed.
Well im glad you are still around and welcome to gbatemp

Reactions: Spzjulien

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it makes me sick... they can't even come up with their own original ideas I'm sorry that they used you and that all your work went to waste and I feel bad for the sucker that got used for the switch hacks. it seems that excuter is a bunch of snakes... but they are our only option on switch hard hacking at least at the moment unfortchunalty their methods arent clean but we have to take what we can get.

D

Deleted User

its crazy the original master of the xbox has returned , Firmware Flash back in the days was the best.

Reactions: c4eva
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch