Hacking Team Rebug switchme modchip - Did anyone receive their preorder?

iriez

OP
Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
Better than Atmo

You clearly don't know that ReiNX is based on Atmosphere. Also, this is a thread about pre-orders for hardware, literally nothing to do with CFW's.

Text book tribalism. Basically blind faith...."XYZ is better because I used it! ....whats that? No, I've not tried other things and I don't know the first thing about them or anything else, but trust me, DEEZ GAYEZ R DA BEST!"

Reactions: Illuminaticy

P3T3

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
evilsperm Said on his twitter that 1000s of parcels got returned as they got mangled in transit by the courier!

kindofblue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hi,

I ordered two boards back in July. Out of goodwill I waited patiently for them to arrive to no avail. In November I wrote to them and I got an answer on the same day saying that they have had some issues with DHL, promising to get back to me once it is resolved.

I requested an status update on several e-mails without an answer. Mid-January and after the claim that they made on the official thread that they will make a refund, I contacted them once again. This time I got a reply pointing me to contact Paypal and request a refund on their behalf... since they said their funds were locked. Since it has passed more than 180 days Paypal said no. Disputed the claim. Paypal said no again.

TL;DR Paid 30USD for two boards (inc. shipping), waited for months out of goodwill, ignored by REBUG, lost the money. Never again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi