At lest we found a way to contact TeamCyclops
biggrin.gif

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not exactly a way to contact TC.

I just thought I'd let everyone know that accessing the forums using the hosts trick... seems a bit hit and miss. Sometimes you can access them, sometimes not.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We don't really need a picture to prove that he hasn't been on for a while...

Besides, I can edit the page to make it say whatever I want it to.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Clookster said:
ProtoKun7 said:
We don't really need a picture to prove that he hasn't been on for a while...

Oh yes, we need that. There are still people that believe in that TC $50 cult.
Yes, but if people won't believe word of mouth that he's been offline for that long, an image doesn't necessarily prove it either.

I can do this after all:
Last%20Online.png

Though most of the people that keep an eye on the forum know that he isn't online very much anyway.

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As has been reported many times before, Evolution not showing up for months is COMMON.
It doesn't indicate anything.

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Evolution took all the money and is living in a sunny island in the Caribbean or so i hear anyway the cyclopd was a over price crappy card that only suckers buy

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
What is a "cyclopd"?
tongue.gif

No. The CycloDS Evolution was once the best or at least one of the best DS flashcarts.

AP Hacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stevetry said:
Evolution took all the money and is living in a sunny island in the Caribbean or so i hear anyway the cyclopd was a over price crappy card that only suckers buy

Yeah, y'know, because that's why they had the best support, best updates, and fastest updates. Take HG/SS for example.. They had it working more then almost EVERY other cart 7 hours after people posted about it. That's just over 1/4 of a day.

Look at WarioWare DIY. They fixed that when it was dumped, 2 days before street release date.

To me, sounds like you don't like the CycloDS because you don't have one.

I might as well point this out, my TC forum name was Poke.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stevetry said:
Being the first flashcart to support SDHC alone made the CycloDS the best cart at the time. Not to mention in-game menu, RTS, in-game text reader, great support, only $20 more expensive then the already dying R4. Need I go on?

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TC was updating their cart, they were in the middle of an "overhaul" of the firmware making lots of changes, but they were slowing down on it. I always thought who ever was running the site was incompetent. They had a dead link to some cyclops360 or something that was just a 404 for years. I'm hoping the site was ran by someone not on the cyclo evolution team.

Taichi24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently, the CycloDS itself is still playing games that are fixable with patches so that's good in my book. Though I'm concerned for the upcoming games like Golden Sun, Kingdom Hearts, and possibly that upcoming Mario vs. Donkey Kong game.

Like Last Window has shown so far, CycloDS can't play it without it crashing. If TC won't make themselves known in the next month, they are possible gone for good and left a bad aftertaste in their supporters mouths.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope not. The Cyclods is a great Flash cart. I'd hate for such a thing to happen.

I hope it doesn't go the way of the TTDS...

DarkQueen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forums are up but I did read an announcement from realhotstuff saying the cyclo team demanded them to raise there prices on the cyclods. Could be nothing though who knows that was a week ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You can make a post on the DS forum about your findings, and they'll do their best to respond...