Hacking TCPgecko + BO2

swanly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have searched and cant find an answer im sure there is an answer somewhere in this circus of gbatemp posts. But all iv managed to find is when everyones birthday is????

Does anyone know if there is a reason why BO2 wont extract in gecko?

I thought maybe it was because of a previously installed game update so I deleted the update (duh). Now the game wont start without game patch. I could re-download game patch but I want to try extracting BO2 without any game updates. So will deleting all data on wiiu allow me to start BO2 without the update and will deleting all data cause me any problems like not being able to start mii maker or anything?

Or maybe im being a bit dumb and because BO2 is a large game it just seems as if it isnt extracting as tcp takes a long time?

I hope that makes sense?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's not working because TCP Gecko.NET doesn't support it. I have the same problem. You will need to use something else to extract the files such as Cafiine or a fork of it.

Reactions: swanly

swanly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I cant start BO2 without the update and cant find the update in nus so a bit stuck. Spoofing and tubehax etc doesn't feel worth it. But thanks for the suggestion @worm28.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol