Tattoo/Pierce topic

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
WildWon said:
http://gizmodo.com/5295222/

I'm just going to leave this here.

(warning, geek-scarification link via Gizmodo. SFW, but a lil shocking if you don't know what you're in for. I hadn't seen this done before... not THIS way, and it's... yea. sooo... enjoy! and discuss
smile.gif
)
Actually, to correct you, it's not just ordinary scarification, it's tissue removal..
I like the first picture (only lines), but the second one is bad....why bad? because it's going to look like shit when it heals, I know because my friend had scarification made with lines and one star with removed tissue, and that star looks totally deformed, it's too big of a surface to look nice when it heals, lines do look awesome, I must admit that..

I used to have big parts of my arm or leg cut, and it's not that big of deal, but one should be really prepared for things like this if they decide to go for this..

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i've seen line scarification, and i've seen where splinters of wood are embedded in the skin, then burnt... but this is a new one for me. And its tripped out.

As for the (specifically named) Tissue Removal, i'd never heard of it before (this is the first i've seen/heard of this style). I'm curious to see if there is any GOOD tissue removal scarification. Cause this one looked like shit lol. (And... really? He did the lines on the controller? Should have just stuck to buttons heh)

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
WildWon said:
Well, i've seen line scarification, and i've seen where splinters of wood are embedded in the skin, then burnt... but this is a new one for me. And its tripped out.

As for the (specifically named) Tissue Removal, i'd never heard of it before (this is the first i've seen/heard of this style). I'm curious to see if there is any GOOD tissue removal scarification. Cause this one looked like shit lol. (And... really? He did the lines on the controller? Should have just stuck to buttons heh)
Tissue Removal is actually "elaborate" scarification..It's the same thing, you cut lines, but instead of stopping there, you remove skin within lines completely..
I've seen bunch of pictures of healed tissue removal, and not one was impressive good looking....or good looking at all, sharpness of pictures is lost, healed skin looks really bad, and overall it doesn't look like somebody wanted it, but more like it was an accidental scar
frown.gif

This would look soo kick-ass if they stopped after doing just the lines.

But who knows, maybe it turns out good in the end!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Im sorry but that tissue removing thing is completely retarded. Ive seen people who get etchings with hot needles that look ok after they heal, but this no.

I dont even like the idea behind it in regards of the controller design. It looks lame.

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
p1ngpong said:
Im sorry but that tissue removing thing is completely retarded. Ive seen people who get etchings with hot needles that look ok after they heal, but this no.

I dont even like the idea behind it in regards of the controller design. It looks lame.
I think you're talking about branding....It actually burns your skin, creating a scar, and when it heals it can look good....But that's extremely dangerous, because it's killing nerves..

I've seen some amazing scarification pieces....And I really mean AMAZING!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
p1ngpong said:

I think you're talking about branding....It actually burns your skin, creating a scar, and when it heals it can look good....But that's extremely dangerous, because it's killing nerves..

I've seen some amazing scarification pieces....And I really mean AMAZING!

Yeah branding thats it. Im saying this particular design is just lame, a game pad? I mean come on man.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Yeah branding thats it. Im saying this particular design is just lame, a game pad? I mean come on man.

That's right up there with this noob i once knew that got "Nintendo" tattooed on his ass. How big of a geek can one guy be?!

>_>

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
WildWon said:

Tissue Removal is actually "elaborate" scarification..It's the same thing, you cut lines, but instead of stopping there, you remove skin within lines completely..
I've seen bunch of pictures of healed tissue removal, and not one was impressive good looking....or good looking at all, sharpness of pictures is lost, healed skin looks really bad, and overall it doesn't look like somebody wanted it, but more like it was an accidental scar
frown.gif

This would look soo kick-ass if they stopped after doing just the lines.

But who knows, maybe it turns out good in the end!
I'm sure you're more familiar with it than I am, but I actually think this one came out pretty cool. Disgusting procedure, but the result looks pretty damn good:

Warning, images are a little graphic:

http://www.piercingsntattoos.com/body-crav...oos/2007/10/28/

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
WildWon said:
p1ngpong said:

That's right up there with this noob i once knew that got "Nintendo" tattooed on his ass. How big of a geek can one guy be?!

>_>

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey Toni, here is a MMA fighter that has some tattoos similar to yours. Of course his name is CYBORG. That's a grenade/heart in his chest. Probably some better pictures out there. Bonus points for a Mike Tyson tattoo? He also has a skull on the back of his head.

cyborg3.jpg

cyborg1.jpg

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Lazycus said:
Hey Toni, here is a MMA fighter that has some tattoos similar to yours. Of course his name is CYBORG. That's a grenade/heart in his chest. Probably some better pictures out there. Bonus points for a Mike Tyson tattoo? He also has a skull on the back of his head.
Yeah, but to be honest, his tattoos look like crap..Very empty, weak colors and bad shading..
If you want to see some tattoos that are similar to mine, but done really well, here:
1AD2900E6B30-2.jpg

F7F841F13AB4-2.jpg

34FF290EE2F7-2.jpg

machine_large_large.jpg

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk how i've never chanced upon this thread. I"ve been missing out! =[

I currently have 2g steel tunnels in my ear and plan on going up to a nice 5/8's with wood double flared tunnels.
I also have a 8g steel tunnel in my nose for when I go look for jobs, but the pic I'm posting is of a 10g horseshoe.
I plan on getting more piercings, but i'm not too terribly sure what I want right now. I was on the fence about a snakebite and venom combo, but not sure.
I'm also getting my first tattoo in september since I turn 18 on the first of that month.
smile.gif

It'll be of Budew. haha. It's an inside joke my bandmates and I have. I plan on getting a handful of tattoo's; some meaningful, some comical only to me and my friends.

IMG00355.jpg
IMG00356-1.jpg

Any people have piercing, stretching, or tattoo horror stories? I love hearing about them. I've had a few bad experiences myself. It's never deterred me at all either, just kind of made sure I took my time and did things right. Almost got a blow out jumping to a 2g too soon, but it's all good. Just a very small amount of scar tissue in my right ear.

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hm i am thinking about getting a piercing on my lower lip, but tbh i think it might look too emo ^^
Does this hurt badly? The tattoo on my shoulder was a piece of cake, nothing _really_ painful, how does that compare to a lower lip piercing?

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jockel said:
Hm i am thinking about getting a piercing on my lower lip, but tbh i think it might look too emo ^^
Does this hurt badly? The tattoo on my shoulder was a piece of cake, nothing _really_ painful, how does that compare to a lower lip piercing?

Hm.. I always thought one lip piercing always looked strange. I'd opt for snakebites, but I was always set on getting symmetrical piercings; my septum, both my ears, possible snakebites and venoms. haha.
I don't have one myself, but I have several friends who have gotten their lips pierced. I've seen several people's eyes water and usually get a pain rating of 6-7 out of 10 when I ask. Not too terribly bad I suppose. Idk, I would never not go through with a piercing just due to pain, because it'll amount to a slight pinch for a split second then you get to enjoy your new piece of body jewelry.
biggrin.gif

Hope you do decide on getting it.

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The emo-part is the bigger problem for me ^^
And besides, i wouldn't get it for free (unlike my 1up tattoo) so thats another con.
Yeah and it doesnt need to be symmetrical for me, was thinking about something like this:
photocase349759523.jpg

but i'm not too sure it fits my style.
That's me:
102_1242.jpg

So yeah what would you suggest? Fitting or not?

testic-cancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Symmetry is ugly as sin, even if I get piercings done on both sides of my face I have them in different positions/angles.

I think a side labret with ring would look fine on you, although I think you'd suit a cheek piercing better. =]

Pain from a lip piercing is next to nothing, a pinch for a second and a bit of discomfort when the jewellery is placed. Go for it!

EDIT: I also think a black ring would look best on you too, rather than surgical steel/plain titanium.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1