Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by liquidsword, Dec 11, 2008.

Dec 11, 2008

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom by liquidsword at 3:53 PM (3,460 Views / 0 Likes) 17 replies

1. liquidsword
    OP

Newcomer liquidsword Advanced Member

United States
    So who's gonna be the first one to upload there save??? lol if nobody does than ill try and at least get all the characters

2. taggart6

Member taggart6 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm curious to know how you unlock characters. I'm guessing you have to beat the game or something.

3. liquidsword
    OP

Newcomer liquidsword Advanced Member

United States
    yea every time you beat the game you get 800 points characters cost 1000 points In the unlock mode they are orange with a question mark on there face and its in the shape of a general body. SO if you go ito options put the life on max damage put the time on 30 secs and easiest difficulty. And you should have all the characters.

4. Ivoire

Newcomer Ivoire Advanced Member

United States
    I'm pretty sure you unlock characters by buying them in shop mode. Anyway, there's a save up at GameFaqs if anyone is interested.

5. WildWon

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    omg so they've continued the unlock feature from MvsC2. *squee*

THAT makes me even MORE excited about this. Now it needs to "show up" faster......

Want. Now.

6. thevilman

Newcomer thevilman Member

Brazil
    does anybody know if this game is playble on PAL consoles?
    I mean, after patching blocking updates usw...

7. r9delta

Banned r9delta Banned

United States
    Yeah the way you unlock all of them to buy is that you finish the game at least three times with different capcom characters each time and then the same with the tatsunoko characters. The first unlockable character on each side will be available to buy for a 1000 points...the second on each side will be for 2000 points. You get about 800 points for finishing the game and you can also play the original mini-games to get quick points as well.

...and yeah I did upload a save on gamefaqs (under I_miss_you_baby) and here on gbatemp as well if you don't want to do the work. It's just the characters that are unlocked though...not much stuff for the gallery or the mini-games have been unlocked.

8. rko1000

Newcomer rko1000 Member

United Kingdom
    i need some help, can anyone expalin to me how to pull off a special combo on a gamecube controller? i have seen the button layout explaination on the other thread but i'm still confused. thanx in advance.

9. Youkai

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    well i don't understand why everyone is so excited about this game -.- just played some rounds with my noob friend who was allways using those bosses ...
    well first two rounds he got me like nothing than he lost every fight and i still do not know how to change chara an nothing -.-

i am just button mashing and even if i am not i allways do the same stuf and no clue how to do anything else.

like with ryu every button combo i use he allways makes his energy ball -.- and the moving speed is so damn slow ... well i might just be spoiled by naruto which is way faster.

(i hate it when the charas move so damn slow

10. Tubbernaut

Newcomer Tubbernaut Member

Australia
    This is probably going to be the n00biest post on this forum by far, but...
    With no disrespect to Waninkoko - I have had a few issues understanding the readme with his save-file installer.

I've got the all-characters save .bin from GameFAQs and would like to go about using it. Could someone gimme a description on how to do it...

Many thanks as well as profuse apologizing in advance.

(Be gentle... [​IMG])

11. maduin

Member maduin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    simplest way to do it is to save the game on your Wii, then go to the Wii's data management and copy the save to the SD card, then copy the downloaded data.bin to the correct folder it created on your SD card, stick the card back in the Wii, erase the Wii's save and then copy the SD save to the Wii.

12. Scorpin200

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    How do you start this game after it loads it shows the wiimote screen, and then after that some jap text comes up then stops.

13. DJPlace

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    try pressing a button and also how do you save the game?

14. Purple_Shyguy

Member Purple_Shyguy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom

That happened me but i used a gamecube control and it worked.. are you ussing the backup loader? Make sure that the hooks option is set to wii mote..

Anyone on this thread is probably thinking TL;DR about this post but has anyone got any advice for the End Boss? His third form destroys me every time!...

15. Purple_Shyguy

Member Purple_Shyguy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom

Yeah if only it had MvC2's roster.. Theres only like 2 unlockable characters?.. The rest is different colors and music..

16. Kaoshin

Newcomer Kaoshin Newbie

United States
    hxxp://***.wiisave.com/index.php?dlid=2327

Here is the game save i used, i can confim it works with the PAL-J game using the Force NTSC on the backup launcher 0.3gamma. It has everything unlocked, just put the save in the RF7J folder on the private/title/wii/ folder on your SD card, make sure you've already got a save on your wii and delete it and copy this one..

17. Kaoshin

Newcomer Kaoshin Newbie

United States
    Also, that screen that comes up with the japanese text after the wiimote screen is the save data screen if you haven't played the game before it says roughly Translated "No save data found, would you like to create a save file" Press left (

18. Smuff

Member Smuff Fossilized Gamer

United Kingdom
    Working on PAL here, but only through Gamma NOT through disc channel for some reason (I have modchip fitted also)