Hacking Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Help

uzirider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
misticknight said:
K i have another question now. I put my Wii setting to 50hz, tried the game again and it worked perfect, i didn't even have to play with the options in the Gamma menu at all. However if i put it back to60hz then force PAL 50 on the Gamma, i just get a green screen? Why is this and is there any way around it i dont want to play all my games in 50hz just for this or to have to change the options everytime i want to play it will get annoying.
Snatch the WiiFrii 2.3b from somewhere (it's on gbatemp itself, but i already linked it 2 times and i'm pretty lazy), patch the unaltered iso (i used it on unscrubbed, maybe works on scrubbed too) and patch it this way:

First choose NTSC-J to PAL
Then choose to change the video mode, BUT NOT BY BRUTE FORCE! Let it do it automatically
Lastly choose to NOT change the language

That's it, let the patcher do it's work, burn the iso, shove it your wii and power up the beast. In the backup launcher gamma choose to FORCE PAL 60 and there you go, play this game in color AND 60 fps.

Prisoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Prisoner said:
no need to be patched, or wiifriied...

PAL console, 3.2, component Tv.....works perfect...
add other infos:

scrubbed iso
0.3 gamma
DVD+R Verbatim burned ROM booktype at 2.4x

works flawlessly...no need to Force a thing...

allstar1987

Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys

i have been trying to read the different replys you guys has giving and i cant seem to find anything for my problem..

first of all i am really a noob at this i have just bought my wii a month ago so i am quite new at this ..

i have gotten my wii modded with a chip and then used wiibrickblocker and regionfrii to change the game to pal/european verison and then burned it in img..

when i start the game up it just comes up with a black screen and stays there?? cant understand why it doesnt start .. i can see the game in the discchannel and everything but when i enter the game the black screen appears and nothing happens ..

i have version 3.2E with wiikey 1.9s update

really hope anyone can help
smile.gif

Xellos2099

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran into a very strange problem with this game. It got ti working with my 3.2U with HBC0.9 and 0.3Gamma. However, I updated my HBC to 1.1 and the game refuse to boot on backuplauncher while my other games still work. What could be the problem?

Touchay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
when i drag the iso into the WiiFrii.exe f ile and i press b ( Ntsc-J to Pal ) it crashes got any other way to do it ive tried to do it with wii kit BrickBlocker and Region Change then i burned it doesnt load it GeckoRegionFree and doesnt boot normal know what to do ?

[ Omega ]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i got some problems with this game.

I used the IOS Patcher, then, the Wii Brick Blocker, and then when i tried that RegionFrii from Waninoko, it just Crack, and then tried the another RegionFrii, change the region from ntsc-j to ntcs.

Then, tried to play the game, shows me the splash, in the Wiimenu, push start, but BLACK SCREEN, and i cant do anything.

Yenos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some one help plz! If i try to burn with image burn i get some redundancy error. and if i try most any other program it says its not an iso. Possible it got corrupted while downloading? it extracted fine.

Yenos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess i should restate.

Some one help plz! If i try to burn with image burn i get some redundancy error before it will finish burning. and if i try most any other program it says its not an iso when i try to burn it. Possible it got corrupted while downloading? it extracted fine.

[ Omega ]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me ?

I got a US Wii, patch it with IOS, then BrickBlocker and then Region Frii, the RegionFrii from waninoko, gives me an error, so i used the other one. And im burning it, in a Sony -R o R- whatever it is, but i get black screen. :S got no GC stuff plugged in.

[ Omega ]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thawkins1 said:
Don't region frii it, I think the Brickblock is fine though and make sure you are burning it at a speed like 4x or 8x see if that works.

Ok then, IOS Patch, and then Wii Brick Blocker ? and burn it ?

Im burning it, with ImgBurn and a 2x Speed. I always burn with ImgBurn and 2x Speed.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesus christ it works for some people and it does not work for others and god i hope it works for me!!

thawkins1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
[ Omega said:
]
thawkins1 said:
Don't region frii it, I think the Brickblock is fine though and make sure you are burning it at a speed like 4x or 8x see if that works.

Ok then, IOS Patch, and then Wii Brick Blocker ? and burn it ?

Im burning it, with ImgBurn and a 2x Speed. I always burn with ImgBurn and 2x Speed.

Don't think there is a need to IOS Patch either. Just Brickblock and burn, but if it doesn't load try to reburn it at one of the speeds I suggested.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Hi hi!