Tamales > Females

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is how Mc Donald's make's there meat.

jjRR101.gif

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Please. From what I understand, they have to be sold by a street vendor and made by someone's grandmother to be the real deal.
Made by Aztecs, Tamales filled with the meat of their defeated enemies as a way to pay tribute to their efforts and add their strength to yours so they don't die in vain.

That's the real deal, what you're asking is the gay version.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Made by Aztecs, Tamales filled with the meat of their defeated enemies as a way to pay tribute to their efforts and add their strength to yours so they don't die in vain.

Well I know there are still some Aztecs around, if you can get one of them to kill someone and make me a tamale, I'll try it.

• Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

HiradeGirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Watered down gay lesbian version.
Post automatically merged:

See? Even Females acknowledge they're inferior to Tamales.

Give me your tamal.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Shockingly, Wikipedia doesn't make a single mention of the Aztecs making tamales out of people.
This motherfucker trying to explain me my own culture?
Really ni***?
Post automatically merged:

Give me your tamal.
Give me yours, I'll fill it with my meat.

HiradeGirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go edit the Wikipedia then.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pozole

"According to research by the Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia (National Institute of Anthropology and History) and the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, on these special occasions, the meat used in the pozole may have been human. Possible archeological evidence of mass cannibalism may support this theory, though many other explanations for this evidence have been proposed, and no eyewitness accounts of Aztec cannibalism are known to exist."

This is Pozole, but you don't have to go exactly very far for starting talking about tamales, since, you know, it was the same people, the Aztecs.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Please. From what I understand, they have to be sold by a street vendor and made by someone's grandmother to be the real deal.
Sadly my Grandma has passed away but she teach to my mother and me how to make them, sadly I think will be no little ogres to pass that knowledge but I am more than capable to do the tamales the way my grandma used to do :D but yes you need a granny to made them.

HiradeGirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly my Grandma has passed away but she teach to my mother and me how to make them, sadly I think will be no little ogres to pass that knowledge but I am more than capable to do the tamales the way my grandma used to do :D but yes you need a granny to made them.
I'll make some when I become a granny.

Sad for your Grandma, I hope you enjoyed her while she was still with you.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.