dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
so I was happily just playing tales of innocence on my ds when the game suddeenly froze and didn't respond to anything...

the freeze happened near the start of the game right after when you fight that sniper dude in that camp or whatever it is...
it froze immediately after the battle.

I loaded my save again,got though the battle with the sniper dude and this time,they chatted for a bit after the batle and before their conversation was over,it froze again but this time the music kept on playing like normal...but again didn't respond to anything I did.

haven't tried again since then...

I'm using m3i zero with latest sakura firmware

what's going on people? has this ever happened to you?

ecko

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dysan said:
so I was happily just playing tales of innocence on my ds when the game suddeenly froze and didn't respond to anything...

the freeze happened near the start of the game right after when you fight that sniper dude in that camp or whatever it is...
it froze immediately after the battle.

I loaded my save again,got though the battle with the sniper dude and this time,they chatted for a bit after the batle and before their conversation was over,it froze again but this time the music kept on playing like normal...but again didn't respond to anything I did.

haven't tried again since then...

I'm using m3i zero with latest sakura firmware

what's going on people? has this ever happened to you?
nope, didn't happen with me.
have you tried another rom? maybe your current one is a bad dump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I just so happened to see the post within like a minute of it being posted, so... bye, bitch... +1