OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ACNLhax
AC: HHDhax

all i ask for
ACNL hacks postponed indefinitely and I am still looking into HHD as I just got the game recently and may be able to find codes myself

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@justync7

I have 2 gateshark codes, but I can't share them for know, so I want know if I could send them to you in pm, and you send me the plugin in PM?
Or if someone have a good link to do it myself, I will try
Sure, send me in PM and ill keep it private

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ACNL hacks postponed indefinitely and I am still looking into HHD as I just got the game recently and may be able to find codes myself

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sure, send me in PM and ill keep it private
sent

johnluong96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo-Kai Watch ntr working for anyone? It doesn't show up in game plugin for me even if the screen flashes green.

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Yo-Kai Watch ntr working for anyone? It doesn't show up in game plugin for me even if the screen flashes green.
make sure its under cheat.plg or plugin.plg - it appears for me but the cheats don't work.
Also the zelda oot3d crashes the game :(

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (U)
Max Money (999999)
013C0444 000F423F
013C1A58 000F423F

If you can find more then that's great. I wonder if there's something to help you get the best possible ranking on each mission every time or perhaps Infinite health?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (U)
Max Money (999999)
013C0444 000F423F
013C1A58 000F423F

If you can find more then that's great. I wonder if there's something to help you get the best possible ranking on each mission every time or perhaps Infinite health?
maybe because the address is dynamic, that's why no one posted any cheats yet

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I actually DID manage to come across a cheat plugin with a few codes that can be used but nothing too much. I haven't gotten the chance to test them yet but who knows maybe this might help out someone else?
is your money code, the total amount that appears at the bottom of the stage select screen? I changed the value, but it doesn't have any effect

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
http://www.elotrolado.net/wiki/Cheats_para_NTR#R This is where I got my select cheats. I'm kinda new when it comes to using cheats for the 3DS so hopefully this gives you some sort of answer. I'm getting ready to test the codes for myself now.

So I actually did try out the cheats and for whatever reason they aren't working. In this file for this game came three folders for the specific version and inside that is a .plg file named Plugin. I've tried to rename it to Cheat and put it where it needs to go, I've tried leaving it as plugin where it needs to be, but nothing is working...

https://mega.nz/#!bVJBSKQL!yffv8DzE9Vk81dOR414GwwaOO8ByekzrKm2qGkdVo18

These are a good set of cheats but I can't get them to work. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Game ID for Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is

Last edited by Master Dimentio,
Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
http://www.elotrolado.net/wiki/Cheats_para_NTR#R This is where I got my select cheats. I'm kinda new when it comes to using cheats for the 3DS so hopefully this gives you some sort of answer. I'm getting ready to test the codes for myself now.

So I actually did try out the cheats and for whatever reason they aren't working. In this file for this game came three folders for the specific version and inside that is a .plg file named Plugin. I've tried to rename it to Cheat and put it where it needs to go, I've tried leaving it as plugin where it needs to be, but nothing is working...

I've the same probleme witch Kingdom Heart, i've the green flash but no game plugin menu :(

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The codes used was like Objects and Infinite Money, Instant KO, and Infinite Health. I've provided a download link to the actually file I got if anyone wants to take a look at it an help fix it for me? Or perhaps someone could help me by making a fresh plugin with those or other cheats?

I got pretty far in my first file of this game but lost it over time. Given how much time it took to get there I'm looking to make this time a bit easier.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country

EDIT: Game ID for Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is

usa version game id is 0004000000055F00

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep. I don't know what it is with the site I found it on but I'm using that game ID folder with the cheat plugin but it doesn't give me the game plug in option in game. This site was like the only one I could find cheats for this game.
the files from that site are old ones, follow the instructions on that site
push START and UP for infinite health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    today is the 7th anniversary of Captain Underpants, which was actually a surprisingly good movie
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's been around since I was in elementary
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, i recall watching it on fox
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Who watches FOX nowadays? Only reason to get alt-right viewers interested.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that was like when i was 10
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, We didn't have FOX Kids over here, back then it was Jetix.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Similar to FOX Kids. I remember when Sonic X aired.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the latin american fox feed doesnt air news, it airs movies and tv shows
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ah, I see.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i wasnt even born when fox kids/jetix was alive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also a couple years ago latin american fox got renamed to star channel
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry
    i thought you didnt read the last couple messages before quoting you agin
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ah sonic x, that show is valid
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (of course the mf with a sonic pfp would say that 😭)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you are not dumb or stupid, you need to stop saying that, you are very smart, even about alot of things I have no clue about. We all love you here, like a big family.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah @BigOnYa love me so much he started yelling at me for having my shoes on in the bed when he caught me with his wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, I don't want mud crumbs in my bed, and btw you left without paying your tab. Ill add it to next month but getting tired of extending.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hope silent hill 2 turns out good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen that, hope so too, the first was so epic back then.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Didn't look into much is it just a remake
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only thing drive me crazy is all these new horror games nowadays is its so dark, all time. I can't even play them. I understand they trying to create spooky but be creative a little, not just darkness with pop out scare scenes.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, either that or mascot horror
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, either that or mascot horror