Taito Paddle Controller

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by caribou007, Sep 27, 2011.

Sep 27, 2011

Taito Paddle Controller by caribou007 at 9:25 PM (416 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. caribou007
    OP

Member caribou007 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I am looking for one in black, not pink. Does anyone know of an online store that sells them without a price that's marked up? The retail price is about $20. It's alright if the store language isn't english.

Does anyone know if Taito will be making more of these, and if any stores will be restocking these?

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Taito don't make stuff anymore, Square Enix has control over everything they've done now so its very unlikely seeing that it was Japan only. Best bet is Ebay.

I managed to get a white one off Play-Asia a few years ago but they're out of stock right now.

3. caribou007
    OP

Member caribou007 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    There are Japanese stores selling brand new black Taito paddles at the original suggested retail price of $20. In fact, I found two stores! Neither of them do international shipping, however, I can order using a mail forwarding service for one of them! The base cost of mail forwarding, however, would be $20.

I was thinking, since these seem to sell out so quickly, there's a good chance people would be interested in getting some at a low price. If enough people are down for it, we can place an order together and the mail forwarding wouldn't be a cost issue anymore. Then the controllers would be individually mailed out using economical shipping or dispersed by hand if you're local (I live in the GTA). Even better would be if someone had a friend living in Japan that would slap a new stamp on the box and send it on it's way, that kind of mail forwarding would be about 95% cheaper.