Hacking Taiko No Tatsujin Wii

rootbeerking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I just tried running a back up o' Taiko no Tatsujin Wii, and when the game starts up I get this error screen

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6899/img0681aq4.jpg

Anyone here know what this is about? From just the top line of text, I think it's saying something about not being able to read the disk, or something. I'm not quite sure.

My (North America)Wii isn't modded, and I'm using Backup Launcher v0.3 Gamma.

Does anyone know of a fix for this problem? Has anyone successfully gotten this game to work?

Update: I finally figured out the kanji I didn't know, and I was right. The Error is a disk read error. It's saying It could not read the disk. And to read the Wii manual for more information. I should also mention my Wii's firmware is 3.2U. But yeah, I'm gonna try the patching that Kitt suggested. If that doesn't work at least we now know for sure the error.

rootbeerking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patching didn't work. The game boots up starts loading and then after awhile the disc stops spinning and I get the same Error message saying it can't read the disk. Any other ideas?

rootbeerking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kitt050383 said:
Is it a scrubbed ISO you are burning....
If it is get a non scrubbed one this was causing some other USA Wii's using Gamma problems...

-kitt050383

I'm pretty sure it isn't scrubbed. How would I tell?

rootbeerking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kitt050383 said:
Correct sir....
Means you gots a bad copy....

-kitt050383

Thank you very much^_^ I guess I'll have to wait for it to come back in stock on play-asia... Oh well, that's what I get for tryin' to get my fix as fast as possible! haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)