TA088v3 motherboard signing hacked

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
to make it clear: someone managed to figure out a PART of the of the signing code, which marks an ipl as one from sony.
this means getting cfw on a TA-088v3 is a lot closer, but it's still not possible untill the last bit is cracked too(which, seeing current developments, shouldn't take too long)

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, just a few more months now.
tongue.gif

So both the DSi and PSP 3k have been getting somewhere. That was fast.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's great news. I'm getting a PSP for myself for Christmas, we already bought it. But I didn't know beforehand that I may not be able to run third party on it. If the v3 isn't cracked a month from now and doesn't appear that it will be any time soon, I'll return it and track down a v2 instead.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
dib said:
That's great news. I'm getting a PSP for myself for Christmas, we already bought it. But I didn't know beforehand that I may not be able to run third party on it. If the v3 isn't cracked a month from now and doesn't appear that it will be any time soon, I'll return it and track down a v2 instead.
Bad idea. You'll have trouble finding an old psp by that point.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
midna25 said:
dib said:
Bad idea. You'll have trouble finding an old psp by that point.
Yeah, even if the signing is progressing, it could still take a while longer. It's better to act now because probably soon, it will be extremely difficult to track one down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom