SysUpdater

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by AugustoKazt, Jun 24, 2015.

1. AugustoKazt
    OP

AugustoKazt Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2015
    Venezuela
    Hey GBATemp users, i have a few dudes about RxtoolsMOD (and because today Roxas just update RXTools with all the support that, when the mod came out, are the same features between both?).
    I want to know is there a way to update the emuNAND without System configuration (i dont want to have another console useless :/).
    Is possible to use SysUpdater on emuNAND (with thous patches out)?

At the moment i have my console with the CFW Palantine (SysNAND 4.2), and i dont want to lose anything (if this is possible much better, but if this doesn't possible) the Last question are Going to be
    Is possible to backup ALL the SAVES on the console (like copy/paste; i guess).

Thanks.

2. The Minish LAN
    This message by The Minish LAN has been removed from public view by Veho, Oct 10, 2015.
    Oct 10, 2015
  3. TheSilentCircle

TheSilentCircle Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2015
    United States
    Yes. Download sysupdater.cia install it with FBI / whatever. Download the cia update pack off that ISO site. Place the update cia files into a folder called "updates" on your sd card and run sysupdater in emunand.

4. justinkb

justinkb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 7, 2012
    Netherlands
    Thread is 4 months old, man

5. palantine

palantine Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2014
    Italy
    You're using my firmware? Aw, thanks man :)

-palantine