sysUpdater not extracting

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by DarkFlare69, Jul 28, 2015.

  1. DarkFlare69
    OP

    DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

    Member
    4,679
    2,508
    Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    I'm trying to download and extract the releases for sysUpdater.
    [​IMG]

    When I download it and extract it, I get this error:
    [​IMG]

    It happens for all files. It creates a folder with a 3ds folder and an empty sysUpdater folder.
    [​IMG]


    All other zipped folders extract fine. Can anyone help?
     
  2. The Real Jdbye

    The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

    Member
    GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

    Our Patreon
    11,802
    4,985
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Try extracting it with WinRAR, if that doesn't work either post the error.
     
  3. DarkFlare69
    OP

    DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

    Member
    4,679
    2,508
    Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    Now I feel like an idiot. Can a mod pls delete this thread?
     
    LameNobody likes this.
  4. tivu100

    tivu100 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

    Member
    1,989
    431
    Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    I have problem extract this using rar. Did you find a fix for it?
     
  5. DarkFlare69
    OP

    DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

    Member
    4,679
    2,508
    Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    No, I used 7-zip and it worked. WinRAR and the default windows extracter didn't work.
     
    tivu100 likes this.
  6. tivu100

    tivu100 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

    Member
    1,989
    431
    Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    Okay. Thanks.
     
  7. StriderVM

    StriderVM GBAtemp Fan

    Member
    424
    87
    Jan 16, 2015
    Well, in this case perhaps your WinRAR is outdated. And does not support the correct extraction of the zip file or something.
     
  8. Smellyfinger

    Smellyfinger Member

    Newcomer
    29
    7
    Mar 21, 2015
    United States
    I had this same problem until I updated winrar